Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. (1125 Views)

7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously / 10 Commandments Of Logo Designers / Speechless Seven Design: The Best Of Logo, 3D And Standout Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by Maximus85(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
This morning I contacted like 5 top rated logo design sellers on fiverr to subcontract jobs to me and it dawned on me that each of the five are consisting of nothing less than 15 designers.

I want to build a team of 15 designers.

Requirements
1. Must be able to use any or all of
CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop

2. Must have his or her own person computer system.

3. Must be willing and ready to be contacted for jobs at anytime.

4. Must always be online.

5. Must be time conscious, ready to deliver on time.

I will design a structure that will work for us.

Please if you know you're a mediore in graphic design please this post is not for you.

Professionals please contact me if you see a future in my idea.

Send your details to Jimmyfix.graphics@gmail.com
Your name,
Company name
Year of experience
The software(s) you can use professionally
Samples of the jobs you've done (JPEG)

I am one... Fourteen to go.
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by GSteve001(m): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Maximus85:
This morning I contacted like 5 top rated logo design sellers on fiverr to subcontract jobs to me and it dawned on me that each of the five are consisting of nothing less than 15 designers.

I want to build a team of 15 designers.

Requirements
1. Must be able to use any or all of
CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop

2. Must have his or her own person computer system.

3. Must be willing and ready to be contacted for jobs at anytime.

4. Must always be online.

5. Must be time conscious, ready to deliver on time.

I will design a structure that will work for us.

Please if you know you're a mediore in graphic design please this post is not for you.

Professionals please contact me if you see a future in my idea.

Send your details to Jimmyfix.graphix@gmail.com
Your name,
Company name
Year of experience
The software(s) you can use professionally
Samples of the jobs you've done (JPEG)

I am one... Fourteen to go.

the mail delivery system is bouncing. is the email above correct?
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by IamProdigy: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Hello....max..
Pls there is an issue with the mail
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by IamProdigy: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Hope you got my mail....
From prodigy.... Sir
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by Maximus85(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
GSteve001:

I'm so sorry, it's been corrected.

Apologies once again.
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by IamProdigy: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2017
GSteve001:

Exactly
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by IamProdigy: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Maximus85:

I'm so sorry, it's been corrected.

Apologies once again.

Should we send to the same mail
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by Maximus85(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
IamProdigy:

Should we send to the same mail

Yes please
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by Maximus85(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
I have a very instructive Adobe Illustrator tutorial for beginners. All those accepted into the team will have this video.

From all that have sent me mails... I can only sellect one designer yet.
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by xcellinking(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can I join? Is the list full?
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by Maximus85(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2017
xcellinking:
Can I join? Is the list full?

Pls do. We are just 3 now.
Re: We Are Putting A Fiverr Team Of Logo Designers Together. by xcellinking(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Maximus85:

Pls do. We are just 3 now.

OK... Sending my port-folio in the next 24 hours

(1) (Reply)

Office Space For Graphics Designer & Video Editors In A 3bedroom For Share Lekki / Adorable: Classic Sculptures Dressed With Hipster Clothes (photos) / Some Ingenious Costumes For The Halloween That Won The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.