Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Agony Of A Unn-student Pharmacist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Agony Of A Unn-student Pharmacist (780 Views)

Senate Moves To End Agony Of Nigerian Teachers / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / (Graphic Photo) A UNN Student Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Unn-student Pharmacist by kcmontana: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please, I am a final year pharmacy student in university of Nigeria Nsukka, I have to resort sharing my challenges here since I don’t have any option but rather beg and die trying than dying in silence.

Before I proceed, please pardon my grammatical errors. I missed my computer based professional exam last semester because of my in ability to pay my school fees that qualifies me to access d school course registration portal. The second semester professional exam is around the corner coupled with my financially demanding project is blowing my head and soul out.
Please, I strongly believe there are still good people out there, I humbly appeal to you all to save a threatened dream as I sincerely pledge to be indebted to who so ever save me and my family from this hard times. I might not have a particular thing to promise but be rest assured you have invested in a fertile heart
Below is my contact in case you have any clarification/question you might need in private:
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

South African Man Tweet About How Easy He Got His Nigerian Visa,trends On Twitte / Lets See Who You Look Like. / Suggestions Pls, What Types Of Gift Can Someone Give To His/her Boss For Christm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.