Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances (19461 Views)

Super Falcons Protests Non-payment Of All Allowances At Nass Gate (photos) / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) / Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
NFF is not doing a good job raising the money from private sponsors.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by fufuNegusi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
linearity:
Ignore the imposter above, am the real and authentic FTC.

I can't be ignored

I made it bro grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by ehissi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
linearity:
Ignore the imposter above, am the real and authentic FTC.

FTC?

This your mumu is legendary....... grin

Better switch to etisalat, if you know what I mean....... wink
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Those super chicken don't deserve a single penny, if for anything they should be flogged.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by lanreSamson: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osibanjo is just taking decisions anyhow...he has forgotten he is only there in acting capacity.

The main decision he should have taken...he has ignored;
Which is changing his smelly black caftan.

Really? You need help.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osibanjo is just taking decisions anyhow...he has forgotten he is only there in acting capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by NwaAmaikpe: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Warm greetings to my Number 2 mentor!

My female Britannica Encyclopedia.
My alter-ego
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Warm greetings to my Number 2 mentor!

My female Britannica Encyclopedia.
My alter-ego
Friedplantain? How can I be your mentor? You wey fit born me cheesy

Warm greetings to you too, troublemaker smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Rotty32: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Im sure u forgot your brain at beer parlor last Friday
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Niyisunday: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you well so? If you don't have elders at home please go by sense
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by shenaxy: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Your level of illiteracy should b celebrated, illiteracy in wat sense? That you are unable to understand, understand in wat sense? That you will be the first critic to criticise the acting president if he wasn't active or acting well....
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by otedola1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Apapa Seaport Road is there, when people Consignment has wasted every day! you don't approve money to doing it angry
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by shenaxy: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your level of illiteracy should b celebrated, illiteracy in wat sense? That you are unable to understand, understand in wat sense? That you will be the first critic to criticise the acting president if he wasn't active or acting well....
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by MrigweC(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
So to pay them now has turned into a national debate
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by mudiana(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
so this is the reason they played like pregnant women DAT day. issokay, abeg can any one inform me if they have been paid before I go to watch any of their matches, so I don't end up wasting my time.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by phkka1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your level of stupidity is beyond human imagination. Your entire generation combine hundred times cannot equal Osibanjo.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by banmee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oche211:
Well done sir.
Bt pls, just sack d sport minister ASAP. Nigerians will appreciate that.

Not well done. The federal government should have no hands in the running of the NFA. They should let them sink or swim by themselves. That is how great organizations are built. The NFA knows that the FG will continue to bail them out every time irrespective of the inept management style which is why they are not moving forward.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by condomuser: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Meanwhile the vegetable in London will soon be used for a nice Kebab.

we dont practice democracy rather democrazy.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by clems88(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wait o .... No one seem to be talking about Mr president Abi warris happens angry
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by klax(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rotty32:
Im sure u forgot your brain at beer parlor last Friday

Did e have one at all? Their is different between someone has brain but forgot it in beer parlour or in the gutter because he might still find it but the worst scenario is this fool has no brain at all his case is so pathetic.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by farem: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So, to your smelly medulla, the major decision is to change his garment? That man was better than all the best in your lineage since Adam.
No insult intended.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by donqx: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
you mean they are still paying those failed cows
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by StarPlayer: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're always on Nairaland posting rubbish. Don’t you have work to do?
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Lampard22(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2017
If and only if this man could be the president then things would have become more better...Good motivation!
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by UJafaru: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
The problem I have with FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is that all these their RECRUITMENT processes us bad, come loot at those that applied for FCSC the result is not out yet and am very sure that majority of the FCSC APPLICANTS will still want to apply for NPOWER, even among those that will be selected, for FCSC, AS THEY DONT KNOW THIER FATE YET, HNMMMM
And that will increase the no of those that did not even apply for FCSC and want to Apply for NPOWER

pls tell d right authority to look into this if they really want to reduce rate of unemployment in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by adeshinacute(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
If you need 2-3 Odd per Day this guy is A dope
Check my signature to visit his page
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by DanseMacabre(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ishilove:

So I was somewhat right yeah?
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Ishilove:

How can you compare me to that guy, Ishi? This is just terrible. angry
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Ishilove: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2017
LastMumu:

How can you compare me to that guy, Ishi? This is just terrible. angry
Aha! So you are Friedplantain?? You keep chainging usernames the way a woman changes pads. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Ishilove: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2017
DanseMacabre:

So I was somewhat right yeah?
Right about...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Ogu Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) / #glocafawards2016: Full List Of Winners / Belgium Top, France 2nd, Nigeria 34th In Latest September FIFA Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.