Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business (1038 Views)

Six Month Internship Or A Job For A Graduate Awaiting NYSC / Vacancies - Six Months Internship (three Openings) / A Civil Engineer Looking For Internship Or More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
But what is in this life, sef?

Three years after graduation, I've not been able to find my feet. A couple of contract jobs here and there, some volunteer activities that brought some change, and that's all.
I keyed into this lagos state graduate internship programme, and after interview, aptitude test, I was posted to intern with a firm ON THE ISLAND, and I'm coming from OGUN STATE, the proposed pay is 25K per month, it's not even enough for transportation (I never see wetiin I go chop o). The firm I was posted to have now requested another interview (as if na pubic hair I de take pay for transportation to Island from Ogun state) all these stress for 25K?
My neighbor, a fellow graduate, and a yahoo business man, just bought a brand new Toyota Avalon today (I'm not jealous o), this guy announced he was broke, no, beyond broke barely two weeks ago, of which he had to join my friend and I to devour the remaining 5 packs of noodles we planned to eat and wait for death.
Mehhh.... this internship is supposed to last for three months, and I'm thinking; if I use the three months learn this yahoo business wella, e no go pay me pass this internship wen don turn to geisha Waka? A man has bills to pay, and siblings to cater for, my sub sef don finish.
Abeg make una shook mouth put o, my brain de split like disss.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by Tobiobi: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
My brother, in d end, crime does not pay.. I hope other peeps would comment nd if possible offer u something better
Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by idu1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
You can learn the two at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by fredchia: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
dem dey learn Yahoo?? Beta use your brain...
you need more link...you.can do both.. even the Internship u will a lot of format and learn more to better your yahoo..
So combine both..

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by davide470(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Smh.. See advise from future nigerian leaders!! cheesy

@OP,

You can actually learn both but the Yahoo would definitely lead you to a downward path till it completely destroys your empathy and intellect.

Hustle right bruv!! You will smile one day!

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by karkinase(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bro... I understand your depressed state and how things ain't going the way you planned. Its always said that the darkest night has the brightest day..don't take to crime bro.....it never pays in the long run....believe in yourself, stand tall and be optimistic about the blessings of GOD waiting to grace you through the Lagos state internship scheme.
Remember, Tough times never last but tough people do.
Good nite n pray to the most high for blessings.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by agrovick(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Crime doesn't pay, that's all I'm gonna say

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by thestevens: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2017
You seriously wanna be envious of evil money,that is a short cut man,be patient.There is always a reward and pray fervently without ceasing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by ItzWonderz(m): 1:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Yahoo aint d way bro,,unless u wanna add feitish stuffs to it,,wich is evil (and will surely bounce back at d end)

I'll suggest u go for ur internship.
Lights out

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by TheTourist: 2:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Carry go. Owonikoko

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by alukstea(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can't express how despaired I've felt this couple of days , I just always wish there was a way I wouldn't have to think/worry about all this but then again we can actually find strength when nothing is left , the hard way (Survival) might be the only way . Which and which skills do you have bro ? Have you thought about that ? Trust me even if crime helps you acquire the whole world when it turns again you and you have to bid the time you'd loose All and even more . A good name is better than riches remember ? Work on yourself in this course and hope for the best . I'm in the struggle too bro and I could say I have nothing left but the ambition , let's keep striving bro and remain hopeful . Please don't go that way bro there's even so much more to loose in the long run .

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuuu xo na 25k ambode wants to pay for the internship program choi na wa o!! Time wasted imagine sumone posted to lekki 25k sef no cover tp not to talk of feeding, saving and clothing

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Application Portal Now Open / Apply For Graduate AVP Revenue Management & Pricing Recruitment At Arik Air / Marketing Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.