Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido (3109 Views)

Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle / Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Kolababe: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
A female fan who goes by the username "Africangift" has shocked many after taking to one of Davido's post on IG to unashamedly confess hownshe feels for Pop star Davido. The lady commented "You are ma very best boo boo @Davidoofficial, I will f**k morning, after and night my love and boo boo. Only your banana can fall on me". Check it out below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/06/i-will-fk-you-morning-afternoon-and.html

Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Kolababe: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by divinehand2003(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by praizblog: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ohhh... somebody gf
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by stephleena(f): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
hmmm,he loves blow jobs and Kai-kai

1 Like

Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Can't see shiit

What kind of outdated device Op using

If you strained your eyes to read that, you seriously need a job

stephleena:

Badd giirlll! So you know what he likes grin

Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by firstclassmumu: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Youslez girl
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Where is she? Iffa catcha, I swear I'll fix her brain with knock out punches grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Davido now will be like #allovertheworldwonwamioooooooo

Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
all for fame and the money... someone will say it's not about the money... if not so, what happens to those guys on the street... yeye girl
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by waxxydude: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't know if its just me, but anytime i hear that davido song i always cry. Especially when it gets to that part "money fall on you... banana fall on you".

cry
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by waxxydude: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
She tripping on the mutant turtle.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by smardray(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why am i concerned about the africangift..... That hoe is not a gift to africa... She's a curse

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by PenisCaP: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
waxxydude:
She tripping on the mutant turtle.

Hahahahahhahahaha... mutant turtle no be small. Guy i think say na only me dey notice am. grin
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by yongg: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Where is she? Iffa catcha, I swear I'll fix her brain with knock out punches grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Davido now will be like #allovertheworldwonwamioooooooo

Oh my! The woman in blue seems brutal.

Who is the woman in blue (don't worry, i understand it's you figuratively fixing someone's brain but who is she, actually)?

Because I am fascinated and a bit seduced by her brutality

-------------------------------

And one more thing, please call me smiley
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Thisboysef(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
okay oh kawntinue
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Thisboysef(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
deb303:
all for fame and the money... someone will say it's not about the money... if not so, what happens to those guys on the street... yeye girl
talk talk face ur front see sef ur boobz don fall #fallenheroes
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by soulfood(m): 2:33am On Jun 14, 2017
You should be sent to Jail.
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Kondomatic(m): 5:58am On Jun 14, 2017
And the only thing she can offer is sex.

Feminists need to leave men alone and start reprogramming these girls.
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by crazyABO(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Thisboysef:
see ur own balls wey stand What baffles me most ppl like u don't upload dre pics undecided
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Thisboysef:
good to know the fallen heros held your attention for minute.. btw stop acting childish on a faceless forum
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Partnerbiz3: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Get them.
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by Thisboysef(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
crazyABO:
see ur own balls wey stand What baffles me most ppl like u don't upload dre pics undecided
i dnt remember mentioning u
Re: I Will Bleep You Morning, Afternoon And Night-female Fan Tells Davido by phlamesG: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2017
sliding into her DM as we speak. wink

(1) (Reply)

Bbnija : Mercy And Her Inhouse Lover, Ike Gets Cuddly In The Jacuzzi Where They / Bobrisky On The Run As Police Storm His Nude Birthday Party, Arrest 5 [PHOTOS] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.