Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Facts About Indian University Admission System For All Levels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts About Indian University Admission System For All Levels (1347 Views)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Indian University Admission System For All Levels by tonitenic: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Before coming to India, I had bad impression and misconception about everything Indian, from their films to their looks, to their culture, but I have come to have a rethink having seen the reality. I am now a promising IT geek using my skills in technology to remake my world. I have got skills that can make me very rich even if I quit university today.
I’m studying information technology in one of the private universities in Jaipur Rajasthan India. I’m not saying all their schools are exceptionally good. Before you apply for any course, make sure the school has approval and accreditations from NAAC Indian equivalent of Nigeria Universities commission. Otherwise you won’t get any certificate after studies.

WHAT MAKES INDIAN DIFFERENT FROM OTHER THIRD WORLD IN EDUCATION?
Human capital is Indian most valued asset. They do not have oil and with a population of 1.2 billion. While China manufactures almost everything, Indian has the best brains in Science and Technology. As necessity is the mother of invention, they developed their human resources with which they outsource to the entire world. Be it medicine, IT, Pharmaceuticals, telecoms etc. Because they outsource skills and talents to the entire at appreciable cost, the industry-academia curriculum collaboration is there. They have the best curriculum design and emphasize a lot on practical and have talented teachers.
Most of their lectures are paid based on performance; the more students review the more salary. They go out of their ways to “teach” and not to “lecture”. They are very far more sophiscated. 30% of CEO of world best IT companies are Indians. CEO of Google, MasterCard, Microsoft, Adobe etc. are all Indians. As it is in IT so it is in Pharmaceuticals, In medicine any sickness you can get a cure in India is death and Agriculture etc. They are there on merit. Through rigorous academic process coupled with work ethics, they work like robots. Why is it so? Their best brains are heading biggest and best companies in the world, they transfer the technology with a local content indigenous with their culture.
Succinctly, you get high quality education, with shortest duration at a lower cost.

Admission process.
Most schools now follow AIU and NAAC guidelines. They follow the guidelines and procedure. Most schools take a minimum of C5 in five relevant subjects in the field. They prefer Waec to Necco. Reluctantly accepts Necco. But I can help you get AIU equivalent. Infact without AIU equivalent you may not get a visa strictly at Lagos high commission. The minimum they accept is C4.you enhance your eligibility and visa issuance I can help you get All Indian Universities equivalent at New Delhi.
No matter your grades, with AIU equivalent certificate, you will get your visa and admission easily. This applies to masters and PHD programs. AIU is a clearance agency that government agencies be it schools, and high commission respect.

Don’t waste time scan and send a softcopy of your original waec for undergraduates, first degree or diploma certificate for masters and masters certificate for PHD.
As for undergraduates no entrance examination is required. Once I check your eligibility, the process begins, from provisional admission letter to visa process and others. Courses and Duration.
Courses and duration.
BBA bachelors of Business administration, BCA bachelors of computer applications, BSC IT bachelors of Information technology are three years
B.NURSING -4 YEARS.
B.PHARMACY-4 years
B.TECH (ENGINEERING COURSES) ARE FOUR YEARS
MBBS (BACHELOR ODF MEDICINE AND SURGERY) 4.5 YEARS
MBA 2 YEARS IF YOU HAD YOUR FIRST DEGREE OUTSIDE INDIA
ONE YEAR IF YOU OBTAIN YOUR BACHELORS AND WANT TO DO MASTERS IN THE SAME SCHOOL.
PHD 3 YEARS (BOTH LECTURES, PRACTICALS AND THESIS)
LAW IS 5 YEARS (B.COM LLB) BA LLB. BBA LLB
Indian combines law with other degree. You either do Bachelors of commerce or bachelors of Arts in any other relevant courses, theatre arts, philosophy, business administration. The normal LLB is three years, but they do not allow single LLB degree. You are awarded two degrees. BA or B.com (LLB) at graduation.

TUITION VARIES ACCORDING TO SCHOOLS. IT’S CHEAP IN PUBLIC AND EXPENSIVE IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS.

How will I help you?
1. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION.

2. VISA GUIDE
Indian student visa is not a work out especially if you will be having your interview at Lagos High commission. If you are issued a Nigerian passport in any part of the South, you will have your interview at Lagos, but for any part of the North, at Abuja jurisdiction irrespective of your state of origin. It’s easier to get visa at Abuja than Lagos. While Lagos gives between one month to three months maximum; Abuja issues 6 months and above. It’s getting harder by the day but I will give you the details, processes, and intricacies to scale through. Don’t worry about the duration, you will always extend it here, even if it’s one week.

3. ACCOMMODATION.
How to get cheap accommodation and a house that has FORM C for visa extension. Guide you through, places cultural dos and don’ts and communication. NB India is not all that proficient in English especially in the Northern part. If you don’t have anyone guiding you, you will find life miserable. There are some cases of xenophobic attacks in Greater Noida a satellite town in New Delhi. Though Noida is in a State called Uttar Pradesh. This is an isolated case as so many states live peacefully with all foreigners. In my state Rajasthan, they are friendly and peaceful. Though real white Indian don’t like anything black. But don’t worry it’s not a threat.

4. STUDY PLAN.
Indian academic system is rigorous and time bound. Indians work like robots. They hardly have holidays or breaks. How do you achieve high grades and at the same time achieve academic excellence? What about scholarship and work opportunities?
Here everything is jam packed You hardly have time if it’s not viva presentations, its practicals at labs, assignments, weekly test, mid-term exams, seminars, workshops, exhibitions, etc, unless you have someone with a strategy you may end up getting rote learning, cram and vomit, copy and paste without assimilating the rudiments thereby stifling your innovative mind. I have designed the best time management strategies and how to study hard, do your extracurricular activities and get scholarship and work opportunities.

5. Travelling advice, ticketing, bookings, dos and don’ts, airport pick and orientations. NB I don’t harbor criminals and dubious persons. I detest crime and my nature abhors criminality due to my religious upbringing.

6. Resident permit and visa extension. It’s extremely hard to get NOC certificate to transfer from one university to another. So I will guide you so that you won’t be sent back to get a new visa.

7. Work and scholarship opportunities.
There are lots of work opportunities for many courses especially in sciences for brilliant and serious students. Schools, friends may not tell you this but so many people secretly earn a legitimate living sponsoring themselves here. I don’t not mean Yahoo Yahoo or fraud or drugs. You will be my enemy if you are crime conscious, but legitimate work. European Union hurts for African great minds, MasterCard foundations, all the big companies and even America. Many companies’ hurts for talent secretly, just be nice to your lecturers most of them will recommend you. One in 8000 Nigerians will tell you this, why 90% are being sponsored by their parents and will always go back for job hurting they only came here for ease of admission not value addition or innovation spark. These opportunities don’t get advertised but they exist. Many have left here for these countries without going back to Nigeria to roam about in the streets for jobs.
I sponsor myself here and foot all my bills legitimately. I planned, acquired relevant skills in digital marketing from which I earn real money before coming here. 1 in 7000 students can do it here.

WHY STUDYING IN INDIA MEDICINE PAYS.

Medicine is 4.5 hrs. It’s a bit on high side between 4 lakh (lack) to 9 lakh annually depending on the school. One Lakh (lack) is a unit in Indian numbering system equal to one hundred thousand Rupees. One lack is 100000 Rupees. If you can afford it, send your child. India medical practice is very unique, apart from basic medicine and surgery and specializations, they have 5 indigenous contents unique to India. That’s why they excel in all sciences and technology especially medicine. Mind you, diseases and sicknesses of the black persons are best understood and treated by Indian at the lowest cost. The medical tourism is not status show but a reality in terms of efficacy. What they don’t cure here is death. I will guide you on how best you can get admissions in any medical college at affordable rate paid in installments. Only those who studied here will transfer that medical technology.
For any other question, enquiry on admission, medical tourism, and general information about India.
1. Contact me on
MOBILE NO: +917357804963
Email: tonytenic@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Ambassadorial Scholarships Schem / LASU Aledgely Forces Christians To Study Islamic Law / 50% discount for Next Session Admission 2020/2021 is ongoing in the Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.