Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nokia USB Cable, The Strongest So Far. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia USB Cable, The Strongest So Far. (565 Views)

Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else / Help - I Can't Share Files To Pc Via Usb Cable / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia USB Cable, The Strongest So Far. by Stevengold(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
I've been using a USB chord from Nokia since 2009, and it's still working fine, all USB cords bought with other phones lasts minimum of 1yr and they go bad. But this Nokia USB cable is still very strong and usable even with transfer of files. Check the pix you'll see that the charger mouth has gone naked but it's still working well. I hope ans wish they still make such cords.

Re: Nokia USB Cable, The Strongest So Far. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
i can testify to dis, i have one way i get for nokia express music way back, almost a decade ago. When changing my phone i always switch to another nokia. it was pretty painful the way they phased out.

Fun fact : i still have my nokia n95 way 8 bought for ss3, & its still working, n-gage & all that shyt, gosh i miss nokia
Re: Nokia USB Cable, The Strongest So Far. by Timileyin1234(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
It is true, the chord is a real deal cos I have that type with me too
Re: Nokia USB Cable, The Strongest So Far. by Xionez(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Is it those short Nokia USB cables?
Been rocking mine since 2008 when i got it from Nokia Store @ CV, Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Pictures, Videos And Documents On Android Or Tablet / Apple Will Make Only OLED Iphones From 2018 / Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.