Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Own Super Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Own Super Story (709 Views)

Super Story: Deep Sea Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Super Story by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Guyz will be posting a story,ordo am new in nairaland an its also my first pieces pls encorage me when ever i make a mistake
Its a frictional story about me in a subsidal way.D childhood struggle of a nigerian child.pls grab ur puffcorn an sprite.if u no get buy credit from iya sikira.stay tuned
Re: My Own Super Story by immortalcrown(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Okay.
Re: My Own Super Story by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Episode 1
Growing up like all nigerian kid has not been easy for me,imagine a fourteen years old kid sleeping wit nothing in d tommy.
I 2 rumming stomach of my brodas in a family of 8,wit me being d third born,my imedate elder is a female aged 17,while our elder is 19 a male.
Waking up in our room and palour apartment in ishaga in lagos state under agege locsl gov,is not sumthing u will
Re: My Own Super Story by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Continuation
Will write home about.
Its been a month my father died bt 2 me it seems like yesterday.
since his death tinz becomes difficult 4 us as it only my mother dat act as d breadwinner of d family.
school fees becomes another battle of d fittest.
my father has a younger brother,mr james,he is into cocoa plantation in ibadan,when we say sum1 is rich dis man is very rich.
since my mum is unable to pay my school fees
(am the only 1 who is serious about school)she advise me 2 go and explain things to him and see if he can help.
wat happen in my visit 2 ibadan?
Will my uncle help me?
Find out in our next episide.

am so so sorry dis episode is short but i will try an improve in my next update

pls comment are highly welcomed,feel free 2 crisitize me
Re: My Own Super Story by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
My shame,any pride
my friendly foes would not see how domestically I can rise an stand
hard times re good times
good times re hard times
it all depend on your hands an minds
all re yours to wisely use
use wisely

Episode 2
A day was fixed for the trip to my village inorder to meet my uncle in the ancient city of ibadan .
before I proceed,lets talk a little about my self.my name is Samuel. owolabi. a. native of abatutu,a little hamlet,twenty kilometres away from ibadan.it is mostly filled with. the Moslem faithfuls but somehow,we manage to be a Christian.
before my dad's death he gave his inherited land to his younger brother,since he is more untreated in farming than he was.,
like I said earlier I am. fourteen years old,just wrote my jsce exams,but no money to. continue in the senior class,that should be. anough for now.
the day came,,my mum gave me some money from her hard t penny.I broad a bike from ishaga to abgado in ogun state,from there one can easily get a bus going to ibadan.
hasfate
Re: My Own Super Story by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
My shame,any pride
hard times re good times
good times re hard times
use wisely

Episode 2
A day was fixed for the trip to my village inorder to meet my uncle in the ancient city of ibadan .
before I proceed,lets talk a little about my self.my name is Samuel. owolabi. a. native of abatutu,a little hamlet,twenty kilometres away from ibadan.it is mostly filled with. the Moslem faithfuls but somehow,we manage to be a Christian.ny
Re: My Own Super Story by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
My shame,any pride
hard times re good times
good times re hard times
use wisely

Episode 2
before I proceed,lets talk a little about my self.my name is Samuel. owolabi. a. native of abatutu,a little hamlet,twenty kilometres away from ibadan.it is mostly filled with. the Moslem faithfuls but somehow,we manage to be a Christian.
before my father died,he gave his inherited land to his younger brother,since he is more interested in farming than he was.like I earlier said,I am fourteen years old,just wrote my jsce exams,but money remains d problem to continue in senior class.dat should be enough for now.
the day came,my mum gave me some money,from her hard earned penny.
I broad a bike from ishaga to abgado in ogun state,from there its easy getting a bus going to ibadan.
has luck will have it,I got an old,eye soring bus,the way it move is like an old woman trying to dance skelewu.
sorry for the short update
I will update by 8 pm tonight
pls comment na
Re: My Own Super Story by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Continuation

anyway does a Berger have a choice? with its old look,I know the fair will be cheap.
soon passengers begin to scramble into the bus.
the conductor,a skinny stalwart of about seventeen pulled off the two logs of wood used to wedge the two front tyres of the bus from moving.
oya,è malo (oya,be moving) the conductor yelled.
the way the bus move slowly as if it is in pain's make me doubt if the brake is working.the type of smoke the bus emitted isenough to cause climate change,till the driver changed the gear and it begin to gather momentum.
The stalwart conductor allowed the bus to move some distance away before he ran swiftly to the moving to meet it.slapping d roaring vehicle excitedly,he hooked one of his hand on the handle on the door of d vehicle and expertly clung to the moving motor,the way a monkey would on a swinging branch of a tree.
the display generated applauds from the on killers,especially the youths of his age.
soon we are approaching Sango otta,the nearest to ibadan.art sango,the driver stopped to refuel.then we continued after. that.we did not stop again until we reached ibadan.
the vehicle stop at s park in eleyele.there we were welcomed wit a scene of two touts fighting for God's knows wat,while some people stood at a comfortable distances,cheering.I think within me,wat wicked world we re,two guys fighting and yet nobody attempted to separate dem.the fight was getting forever as each of dem tried to outwit the other wit more forceful blows.this continued until one of the men gave his opponent a punch on the nose.
the victim recoiled and fell to the ground.blood started gushing from his nostrils.l can't believe my eyes when I saw d watching crowd began to move away from d figure on the ground.the rascal conductor off our bus exclaimed,that one na jet li (jet li is d hand if a movie star) I graves a sign of deprived when I left d motor lark,then I broad a bus going to abatutu.
I arrived at my family compound in abatutu my home land,which my uncle currently occupyed.
what will be d outcome of. My visit?
Will my rich uncle help me?
Find out inn our nest update
goodnight
Re: My Own Super Story by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Episode 3

In life one don't propagate on it's need to satisfy it's want.it a give an take course.

On getting my family compound in abatutu,i meant my uncle kids playing siwe (if u are yoruba I expect u to know) d elder,a girl of ten saw me and she greet me, ébun mi,e ká sún shé dádá lè dê(my elder brother,well come,hope u come in peace?).
ME : aburo dada nì mó dè,mommy atí daddy uko? Shê wón wá nï lè?
Right from no where my uncle's wife emerge,
My uncle's wife: tá ní enì tún bérè mì?
ME: it's me Samuel mummy.
My uncle wife:ahh samu. how re u?
am fine ma
AFTER D COMPLIMENT she ushered me in.
The room is kind of old fashion in structure but,there is a taste of modern touch.
One thing ii love about my uncle's wife is her reception,she serve me with a bowl of hot amala and ewedu soup.but not before bombarding me with question as if she's a who want to be a millionaire anchorer.
Well I got to know dat my uncle is at one of his plantation in idumola.when he came its already too late to raise such topic.
At noon the following day he gave me audience.he asked what brought about my August visit.I explain to him d situation in Lagos,hw my mum is unable to pay our fees,and how feeding as become a perilous task.
My Uncle:ehh what does dat has to do with me now .
Me:sir you are my only relative and not only that,you are my father younger brother.
After he listened to me he said,
My Uncle: from where do u expect me to get money or do u think your dead father left any money with me?
ME:but we can sell produce from my late father's farm,since you inherited all his land.
like I poured fuel to his fire,he flared into a towering rage. My Uncle:you are too small,Samuel I say you are too small for me!
He roared like a lion who got bitten by a snake.
My uncle:go,just go and tell those cowards,those foolish people who cannot stand in my presence and talk,that task they have given you is to huge for you.I James shall make you and them regret the day you were born if you dare come before me again.who gave you the idea if confronting me?me,James(he continued,beating his chest emphatically) "me,the Sun that shines up there"(dramatically pointing upwards)"killing uncountable below".how dare you come to ask of your father^s property?beware,I say beware or else I will evoke the spirit of?the ancestors on you.
I let him vent his anger,soon neighbours were attracted to the scene.
Me:you have not performed the role of an uncle and so you have no right to inherit my father's property,I angrily I began to leave.I don't know if my words offended him or it release the tamed beast in him,the next thing I know is that he sent a powerful brain formatting slap to my unguarded pretty face.I staggered and almost fell to the ground.before the neighbors got hold of him,like he was not satisfied,he teared through the hands of the peacemakers,he raised his right leg to kick me in my unbalanced position.but I saw it coming and dodged.the savagery of the swing of his leg took him along with it as he missed his target.he crashed onto the earthen ware arranged outside the compound.like an inflated wine skin suddenly pierced with a sharp knife,blood gushed out of his right leg.he went. down clutching the affected leg in pains.
I had to horrilly pack my little load inorder to avoid stories that touches the heart.
What a wicked world,I have a an uncle with my father inheritance,who is a wealthy cocoa farmer,yet he cannot help his late elder brother'family.such is the irony of life.
with all my father's. sacrifices.
On our next episode

(1) (Reply)

20 Interesting Facts About The Human Tongue / Seeking For A Motivational Thread / YELLOW PAW PAW By Ogili Oche Jr (xage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.