Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? (1547 Views)

N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / 90% Of First Batch N-power Beneficiaries Have BVN Clearance – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Hi Everyone,
My names on my BVN and bank account is the same and correct with my certificates. I went to UBA earlier on (13/06/2017) to verify that. However i tried to create the Npower account with the UBA account number and it's telling me my first name does not matches with my BVN.
Though i have a GT account that does not tally but i won't be using it for the Npower registration. What could be wrong please? Thanks.
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by Exturzee(m): 1:07am On Jun 14, 2017
might just be a netwok glit
ch
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by PrinceFola(m): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Bro, na network shit!!
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by 3plecz(m): 1:17am On Jun 14, 2017
having the same problem I tink it's due 2 1st day sha doz r part of errors dy will av 2 correct
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by czarsly(m): 1:20am On Jun 14, 2017
the site has been put on hold, its a general issue
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by topygel12: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2017
who has entered through npower Agro, Npower Agro is not loading at all.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by Tiobi84: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2017
i tire for the whole process FG too get problem
grin grin grin
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by festolistic: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
I supplied correct details but unable to create my account. It was only loading without bringing next registration page. Any help?
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by JinX100: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
festolistic:
I supplied correct details but unable to create my account. It was only loading without bringing next registration page. Any help?

Same here o. Pls anyone with the way out.
Re: Unable To Create Npower Account Due To Bvn? by festolistic: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
After BVN verification page what next? I couldn't see where to upload passport and certificate. Any help?

(1) (Reply)

White Page International Concept Limited Job Interview / ` / Vacancies For Adhoc Staff For A Period Of 14 Days. Attractive Numeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.