Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Marketing 101: Fantastic Customer Service Is The Best Marketing Tool To Grow You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing 101: Fantastic Customer Service Is The Best Marketing Tool To Grow You (391 Views)

Shehu Sani: Shoprite Exit Will Help Local Supermarkets To Grow, They Can Go / How To Grow You Fb Page Fast Without Money / Introduction To Digital Marketing 101- A Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing 101: Fantastic Customer Service Is The Best Marketing Tool To Grow You by Beabeth(f): 4:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Provide great service and your customer tells 3-5 people. Give poor service, speak condescendingly, and disrespect your customer and they tell the world.
I know firsthand how difficult it is to be an entrepreneur. However, some of you make it even harder for yourselves with nasty, piss poor attitudes! Great service should never, ever be dependent of your mood, what your man did to you or the stress you're under. Great service should be the hallmark of your business.

The smile in your voice from the onset of your customer's call, the warmth and receptiveness of your tone as you listen to their questions/concerns should be your top priority. As a consumer if I don't feel "RESPECTED", "VALUED" and "APPRECIATED" I'm out! I will never do business with you again and I'm telling all my friends.
You talk about success and getting money but how will you grow your business and maintain your business if you treat your customers as if it's a privilege to do business with you? I love you and want to see you all win so get that attitude together. Smile more, show your customers how much you appreciate them with more than a verbal thank you.

Give them VIP discounts, gifts cards on their birthdays, and personal service, call them directly, not your assistant.

http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/06/marketing-101-fantastic-customer.html
Re: Marketing 101: Fantastic Customer Service Is The Best Marketing Tool To Grow You by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Not just your customers, also your staff. Good staff breeds good customer experience/service

(1) (Reply)

IS There Currency Black Market In Mozambique / How To Start An Online Business In 2017 / African Innovators Should Look East, Not West, For Business Model Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.