Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Do Men Have Breasts And Nipples? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Breasts And Nipples? (426 Views)

Guys: Explosive Ways To Stimulate Her Nipples Tonight / Hips ,breasts And Bums Enlargement Cream And Pills In UK, Botswana+256706664586 / How To Enhance Your Breasts Naturally Using African Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Have Breasts And Nipples? by soldierdollar(m): 7:10am On Jun 14, 2017
I asked my colleagues in the office why men are created with nipples and I got answers that nearly tore my throat with laughter. One replied and said,".. because we are created in the image of God" . Another said the nipples in men are like antenna for tunning men to the right frequency during intercourse. I have dug real deep,ransacked the Internet, asked questions, imagined, and argued, yet no seemingly convincing answer is in sight. For obvious reasons, the female gender are created with breasts; to breastfeed their babies. What use are men's nipples to them? Adding more steam to my to my curiosity , why are the nipples two?
Evolutionists have continued to question God's wisdom behind designing the male body with a part that is obviously useless. They argue that if God is all-knowing as most religions claim, he should have diverted the resources used to create the nipples in men into designing a better part that will be of more economic importance to them.
From the evolution point of view, breasts in men are as a result of evolution. They posit that the breasts in men are left overs from our evolutionary pasts. This often promoted point of view suggests that the male breasts were useful in the past but the usefulness were phased out as a result of evolutionary process.
Upon critical analysis of this evolution theory, one will see that it is flawed for several reasons and one is tempted to ask, "Did men breastfeed in the past? Or are they (evolutionists) suggesting that men evolved from female?" Doesn't it counter the evolutionary theory of man evolving from reptiles?

What do you think? Are the nipples in men created for a purpose? Are they an architectural mistake?

CC: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.ogini.co/2017/06/why-do-men-have-breasts-and-nipples.html
Re: Why Do Men Have Breasts And Nipples? by Ezeonyekachi(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2017
actually the breast and tip serve as fitness to men

Re: Why Do Men Have Breasts And Nipples? by soldierdollar(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ezeonyekachi:
actually the breast and tip serve as fitness to men

I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Set Trap For Candidates; Patronised Fraudster / Germany “cheats” Chile 1-0 In 2017 Confederations Cup Final. / 5th OYA Awards: Winners’ List And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.