Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa (798 Views)

Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card / Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by IamDaniella: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Super Eagles and Leicester City winger Ahmed Musa says he has found happiness once again after marrying a second wife, Completesports reports.

Musa, 24, divorced his wife of four years and mother of his two kids, Jamila, before marrying a new wife, Juliet Adeh, last month. Musa told Completesports that he is once again happy as a married man.

"Marriage is not new to me but I believe it was a right move to make when I did. The past remains in the past. I'm happy now and I think well and I can focus on my game which suffered a bit."

Musa struggled in his first season in the Premier League, scoring four goals in 32 appearances Leicester in all competitions.

Check out sexy photos of his new wife at ➡ http://www.linjust.com/im-now-happy-man-second-marriage-ahmed-musa.html
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by tabithababy(f): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by delishpot: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Na so you happy with the first one na. Only time can tell how this one will go. I hope the happiness lasts. Sometimes we are not happy because we think there are better ootions outside. Not because what we have makes us unhappy but rather we think we short changed ourselves.eg a woman may marry a loving man who isnt rich but she has a friend with a wealthy man who buys her gifts. The woman will just start frustrating the man she married and make herself unhappy in her marriage. When she leaves and if by chance she marries a rich man who loves her and gives her things she wants she will say she is happy now and honestly so. But it doesnt mean her first husband was the direct source of her unhappiness.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by prinsam30: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2017
After eating a calabar pothole why won't you be happy

be happy o jare
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by prinsam30: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2017

be happy o jare
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by prinsam30: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2017

be happy o jare

my guys if u never chop calabar pvssie before, walahi ta lahi u never start life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by carammel(f): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2017
Like you were not happy when you newly married the first wife,you are still in honeymoon stage,wait till she settles well.
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by Kondomatic(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Too early

Every married man is living with three persons in one woman.

The person you thought she's.
The person she's
And the person she will become in your house.

The last person is usually the one that causes all the troubles.

Wait for the last before you conclude

1 Like

Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
You will even b more happy when u marry the wife or maybe 4th and 5th.

Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by cava: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Time will tell if you're truly happy. Owerri people will say. Nja ohuru ji akpa nmanyiri. We are watching in 5D
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by phlamesG: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2017
happiness is all that matters in marriage.

D first wife fvcked up, he ditched her got someone better, who also makes him happier. Tell me what's wrong with that??
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by soulfood(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2017
But there was a time that old marriage gave you focus and brought you to where the new wife saw you. Kontinu...the new will son become old. Forever young is only in eternity.
Re: I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage - Ahmed Musa by ammyluv2002(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Rocks Manchester United Kit For The First Time / Adorable Videos Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife Goofing Around While In Traffic / Latest Song From Our Very Own Young 11year Old Exceptional Jesse Jk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.