Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lady Gushes Out As Her Loving Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her (photos) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lady Gushes Out As Her Loving Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her (photos) (379 Views)

[music] Zlatan – 4 Years / [music] Zlatan Ibile – 4 Years / Steve Crown Gushes Over Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gushes Out As Her Loving Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her (photos) by itzbaron: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerian Lady Super Excited As Her Loving Boyfriend Of 4Years Proposes To Her

Bamigbaye Abisoye, the happy lady who graduated from University of Jos, took to social media to show her excitement, after her boyfriend of 4 years, DBoy, who is also a musician proposed to her.

It was gathered that Dboy proposed without planning with her family and friends.

Here’s what the happy lady wrote;

‘My baby, lover,best friend and boyfriend of 4 years just popped the question. It still feels like a dream cos it all started like a joke and of course I said yes. I love u baby’.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians That Has Impacted More To Their Community With Their Stardom? / Top Rap Freestyle Platform In Nigeria / Music: Zeeko - Shuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.