Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out (124441 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Rashdimuh(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello peeps I received a mail on Saturday stating that I have been recommended for admission but I have not been assigned to a supervisor what should I do next.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by pejuakinab: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rashdimuh:
Hello peeps I received a mail on Saturday stating that I have been recommended for admission but I have not been assigned to a supervisor what should I do next.

No be only you
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 2:05am On Mar 27, 2018
I also received the first email too which stated that i have been recommended for admission by my department.
Ecclesia17:

but its quite simple, if you have not received the recommendation mail ignore the mail because the target of the mail is peeps who have received the recommendation mail.

i for one got the initial mail only and i have rectified the issue with my documents.

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 2:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Please, has anyone received a recommendation email from the Economics department?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ecclesia17(m): 5:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Omohtoshalay81:
I also received the first email too which stated that i have been recommended for admission by my department.

go ahead and check your admission status if all your uploaded documents are visible. if any is not visible re upload that particular one.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
I have already done that. Thanks.
Ecclesia17:

go ahead and check your admission status if all your uploaded documents are visible. if any is not visible re upload that particular one.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by mickybabs: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
pls, i got recommended but didn't receive any mail. Is there anyone having the idea of what might have caused that..?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ifedamolaa: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Hello guys, my proposed department of study is computer science, I got a mail stating I have been recommended by my department but I can't print the admission letter or the acceptance form. any help?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ezybaba(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
*MSC STUDENTS FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION CONSULTANCY*������������

Are you are a Msc student of the university of Ibadan and you are in need of a decent and affordable accommodation outside school.
Students friendly accommodation agency�� is here to help.
We offer decent and affordable accommodation, just for you

1) A selfcon around agbowo with personal toilet and bathroom, running water and personal kitchen. Price 180k

2) A single room at agbowo with very neat and secured environment, very close to school. Well water. Price 65k

3) A Room at major salawu area, very close to school. Very very neat and conducive with good security.
Price =55k

4) A room at barika area, with neat and conducive environment. well water. Price 65k

5) A room at Ajetunmobi area with running water and well water. Very neat and conducive, security guaranteed. Electricity and waste bill for a whole years has been added to the rent. =price =65k

6) 2 bedroom flat at agbowo area with two toilet and bathroom, neat kitchen and conducive environment, with running water. Price =300k

7) A room at water area with running water, tiled bathroom, toilet and kitchen with standby security. It's three rooms to the toilet, kitchen and bathroom. Rent covers payment for cleaning of the environment, the toilet, bathroom and kitchen everyday. Price 130k

coolA 3 bedroom flat at agbowo with neat and conducive environment, running water and two toilet and bath= 350k total package

9)A selfcon with personal bathroom, toilet and kitchen at Ajetunmobi area with running water and neat environment. Also has easy access to school. Price =150k

10) Selfcon at major salawu area with running water, tiled all through with personal bathroom, kitchen and toilet with gud security. Price =160k

We also have selfcon ranging from 70k to 130k and from 130k to 180k
We also have single rooms ranging from 35k to 65k all around agbowo, barika and orogun area. This is just to mention a few.
Call Ezekiel 08162469184 for more information

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by pejuakinab: 6:00am On Mar 29, 2018
ifedamolaa:
Hello guys, my proposed department of study is computer science, I got a mail stating I have been recommended by my department but I can't print the admission letter or the acceptance form. any help?

Chill and wait for next instruction from pg school.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was able to print the acceptance form, but unable to access the admission letter and the acceptance invoice.
ifedamolaa:
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by pejuakinab: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Omohtoshalay81:
I was able to print the acceptance form, but unable to access the admission letter and the acceptance invoice.

follow the link
http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng/
under admission, you will see print acceptance invoice then proceed to the university micro finance bank to make payment.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ecclesia17(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
pejuakinab:

follow the link
http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng/
under admission, you will see print acceptance invoice then proceed to the university micro finance bank to make payment.

Aren’t we suppose to pay when the admission letter comes out.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by pejuakinab: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
N
Ecclesia17:

Aren’t we suppose to pay when the admission letter comes out.

People are paying as I speak,
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ecclesia17(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
pejuakinab:
N

People are paying as I speak,

Thank you so much ... will see to it
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Rashdimuh(m): 3:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Peeps I need your help I saw an abrupt change on my status yesterday the uploaded documents on my status were no more visible except the passport, this happened after I received a mail stating there is an update on my application, please help me I need urgent answers.Is the Pgd opening tomorrow I am planning to go there
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by davle1: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2018
I received a mail that there is an update in my personal portal. The only noticeable is that I can now see my acceptance form.

I believe I need to see admission letter and further instruction before paying for the acceptance
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Xbee007(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
davle1:
[/b]I received a mail that there is an update in my personal portal. The only noticeable is that I can now see my acceptance form.[b]

I believe I need to see admission letter and further instruction before paying for the acceptance
Exactly what I just noticed too. I got the email but the only obvious difference on my portal is just the ACCEPTANCE FORM page. I can't even access the payment page cos it keeps saying I haven't been offered admission yet.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
same for me too
Xbee007:

Exactly what I just noticed too. I got the email but the only obvious difference on my portal is just the ACCEPTANCE FORM page. I can't even access the payment page cos it keeps saying I haven't been offered admission yet.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Rashdimuh(m): 1:49am On Apr 01, 2018
lol intact all these things tire me o. I received recommendation mail, tried to generate invoice twice then what is the essence of that mail when I ve not been recommended
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ezybaba(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Rashdimuh:
lol intact all these things tire me o. I received recommendation mail, tried to generate invoice twice then what is the essence of that mail when I ve not been recommended
after recommendation mail u will receive admission letter mail that when u can generate ur invoice.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by pejuakinab: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Everyone that has been recommended can generate acceptance invoice now and pay the amount that appears in the print out.
Note: Acceptance invoice is different from acceptance form.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Abi ooo
Rashdimuh:
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's impossible for some of us. if u read the comments above u will see that some of us received an email that we have been recommended by our department,like me now, I received an email from the dean pg school that I have been recommended by my department, and that I need to re-upload some of my documents that are not visible on my profile. The following day I received another email from the same email address to ignore the message sent earlier if I have not been recommended by my department. Then I was confused like do I need to wait to be sent an email by my department or what? This week again, I was sent an email again to go to my personal profile that their is an update, now I checked it and I found out that I could access and print the acceptance form, but I cannot generate an acceptance invoice. As I keep receiving a feedback that " You have not been recommended yet, contact the postgraduate admission office". The whole thing is confusing and tiring!!!
pejuakinab:
Everyone that has been recommended can generate acceptance invoice now and pay the amount that appears in the print out.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omohtoshalay81: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
... sorry. were you able to generate an acceptance invoice? You are an applicant too I suppose?
pejuakinab:
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by horllymann(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Applicant Eligibility Yes
No of Refree Report Completed: 4
Please note that the determination of eligibility as Yes/No does not translate to being admitted, since this will be later determined by your performance in the Test of Proficiency in English (this applies to those who applied for masters and postgraduate diploma programs)
English Proficiency Test
Department's Decision on Application Recommended
Date Determined:
Admission Letter Prepared
Admission Approved and Admission Letter Signed by Deputy Registrar
Date Approved

this is what i saw, what step should i take from here?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
horllymann:
Applicant Eligibility Yes
No of Refree Report Completed: 4
Please note that the determination of eligibility as Yes/No does not translate to being admitted, since this will be later determined by your performance in the Test of Proficiency in English (this applies to those who applied for masters and postgraduate diploma programs)
English Proficiency Test
Department's Decision on Application Recommended
Date Determined:
Admission Letter Prepared
Admission Approved and Admission Letter Signed by Deputy Registrar
Date Approved

this is what i saw, what step should i take from here?
Generate an acceptance fees invoice and the make payment.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ayesam: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pls is there anyone with a recommendation in petroleum engineering from the faculty of technology. I keep getting the status update mail but the only change is the acceptance form that is visible.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by haylegbede1(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Hey people,

Is there a deadline to this payment(this whole acceptance invoice thing)?

pejuakinab, profdarkin
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2018
haylegbede1:
Hey people,

Is there a deadline to this payment(this whole acceptance invoice thing)?

pejuakinab, profdarkin
No information as regards that for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (48) (Reply)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.