Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out (124452 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Donvitalis(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please, I need the English proficiency

Thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gaxx01:
Pls after some consultations, I've resolved to apply for MPH in field Epidemiology with Bsc in Zoology as it is also listed as one of d requirements. Any one in the system that can help me with how d program is like at UI? Pls
Also, hope am not late as I'll be applying Monday?
Closing date is July 25,MPH is cool here and fast,Zoology?a place where angels fear to thread,good course,but my dear the lecturers there are MEAN,and their results,wow,just like baba-ijebu,am not exaggerating,ásk anyone u know,but if u are determined no shaking,I am not saying this to scare u,but to ginger u or anyone else.

Wish u success

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Queenarbie:

I studied political science education and I would like to apply for masters in social work. Pls, I would like to know if I can do a doctorate degree with it afterwards
Doctoratr on what?social work or pol sci(educ)?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Gaxx01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
fergie001:

Closing date is July 25,MPH is cool here and fast,Zoology?a place where angels fear to thread,good course,but my dear the lecturers there are MEAN,and their results,wow,just like baba-ijebu,am not exaggerating,ásk anyone u know,but if u are determined no shaking,I am not saying this to scare u,but to ginger u or anyone else.

Wish u auccess

thanks bro ament
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Queenarbie:

I studied political science education and I would like to apply for masters in social work. Pls, I would like to know if I can do a doctorate degree with it afterwards
I will confirm from a lecturer in d dept,will call perhaps 2mao mrnin
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
For the benefit of those new on this thread and planing to apply for the 2017/18 Postgraduate programne at the UniBadan, the official application website is http://pgsui.com/application/ . Click on it to register, but remember to read the guidelines/prospectus properly to know if your course is available. And use a good phone in order to clearly view some hidden options/links.

The deadline remains July 25, 2017 - barely three weeks from today. The earlier the better!

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Gaxx01(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please the recommendation letter/referees... Must d whole 3 be from my undergraduate lecturers? Pls
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gaxx01:
Please the recommendation letter/referees... Must d whole 3 be from my undergraduate lecturers? Pls
ATLEAST one must be your former teacher/lecturer and/or she/he must have graduated from the University or working there because they created a space for you to fill in those details.

On the Prospectus/Guidelines it states ALL three referees must be your former lecturers but during the registration it says ATLEAST one. My advice is, try and get at least two of your lecturers if you can't get three. And make sure their details are correct.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gaxx01:
ATLEAST one must be your former teacher/lecturer and/or she/he must have graduated from the University or working there because they created a space for you to fill in those details.

On the Prospectus/Guidelines it states ALL three referees must be your former lecturers but during the registration it says ATLEAST one. My advice is, try and get at least two of your lecturers if you can't get three. And make sure their details are correct.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Gaxx01(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2017
lilliesboy:

Excellent thanks a lot
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by mustapha0913: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thanks for the information, I'm new on this trend. I applied for academic masters at UI and have generated my invoice (although still yet to pay) but I'm a Corper currently serving in Ondo state. I don't have NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE yet but I have my CALL UP LETTER. do I have a chance of bn admitted?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by mustapha0913: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
And please add me to the WhatsApp group 08138410913
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
mustapha0913:
Thanks for the information, I'm new on this trend. I applied for academic masters at UI and have generated my invoice (although still yet to pay) but I'm a Corper currently serving in Ondo state. I don't have NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE yet but I have my CALL UP LETTER. do I have a chance of bn admitted?
You will be called up,just on the position of nysc discharge cert,upload your call-up letter.
When you are eventually admitted,your clearance will be delayed until you provide your nysc discharge which hopefully by then you should have had your POP.

PS:For the referees just as lillesboy had said,one of them must be someone who had taught you at any age stage of your education.Primary,Secondary or tertiary.
Again he/she must not necessarily had graduated from the University.Any teacher,the other 2 could be anyone,provide as well their details,phone no,etc.
This will trigger a mail to the recipient with the hope that you sent the right e-mail address.
The following will pop up on the referee's mail:
Name
Designation/Occupation
Phone Number
His/her rship with you(I.e.how did he/she get to know you)
Your qualities:

Just softball ?s.
Hopefully,your referee should bail you out.
Its not like they read it see,its just to fulfill all your righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by mfarad(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
fergie001:

You will be called up,just on the position of nysc discharge cert,upload your call-up letter.
When you are eventually admitted,your clearance will be delayed until you provide your nysc discharge which hopefully by then you should have had your POP.

PS:For the referees just as lillesboy had said,one of them must be someone who had taught you at any age stage of your education.Primary,Secondary or tertiary.
Again he/she must not necessarily had graduated from the University.Any teacher,the other 2 could be anyone,provide as well their details,phone no,etc.
This will trigger a mail to the recipient with the hope that you sent the right e-mail address.
The following will pop up on the referee's mail:
Name
Designation/Occupation
Phone Number
His/her rship with you(I.e.how did he/she get to know you)
Your qualities:

Just softball ?s.
Hopefully,your referee should bail you out.
Its not like they read it see,its just to fulfill all your righteousness.

@ fergie001 Thanks for this info. Please I've just sent you a pm
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Liams24(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pls. how much is the registration for m.ed Here?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Obakenny01(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
StarryV:
Oly you here already.

Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Obakenny01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Donlesky: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls add me to d WhatsApp group..... 08167743982 . Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by hardeshynor: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
08163342225 pls add me up to the Whatsapp group
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Gaxx01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls I have filled d form successfully.. Took me to d main menu. On checking application status am seeing awaiting confirmation what aam I to do next after filling d form
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Gaxx01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gaxx01:
Pls I have filled d form successfully.. Took me to d main menu. On checking application status am seeing awaiting confirmation what aam I to do next after filling d form
The same old question. U no dey read the previous comments?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Gaxx01(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
lilliesboy:

The same old question. U no dey read the previous comments?
Kindly assist if u can
I ready thru d comments nothing.. Pls assist
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Queenarbie: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
fergie001:

Doctoratr on what?social work or pol sci(educ)?
Social work
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Queenarbie: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
fergie001:

I will confirm from a lecturer in d dept,will call perhaps 2mao mrnin
Thanks...pls am still waiting for a response from you
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Gaxx01:

Kindly assist if u can
I ready thru d comments nothing.. Pls assist
Am not sure you have read THROUGH most of the comments, if not you would have seen similar complaints and the response from other users on Nairaland.

Anyway, the issue you complain about is due to poor network and it is a GENERAL technical problem faced by all postgraduate applicants at the moment. You cannot "Preview" nor "Modify Data" for now, and the "Awaiting Confirmation/Approval" message you see on Application Status option is normal because the website Administrator or Postgraduate School will have to check ALL the data/documents you uploaded before approving them. How long that will take, I do not know but it largely depends on the authenticity of your documents.

The Admin plans to resolve the network issue by today (Monday) or within the week, so hold on like others. Meanwhile, I suggest you and others print your Photo Card and Transcript Label Form for "evidence purpose" incase something WORSE happens to their server.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Gaxx01(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
lilliesboy:

Am not sure you have read THROUGH most of the comments, if not you would have seen similar complaints and the response from other users on Nairaland.

Anyway, the issue you complain about is due to poor network and it is a GENERAL technical problem faced by all postgraduate applicants at the moment. You cannot "Preview" nor "Modify Data" for now, and the "Awaiting Confirmation/Approval" message you see on Application Status option is normal because the website Administrator or Postgraduate School will have to check ALL the data/documents you uploaded before approving them. How long that will take, I do not know but it largely depends on the authenticity of your documents.

The Admin plans to resolve the network issue by today (Monday) or within the week, so hold on like others. Meanwhile, I suggest you and others print your Photo Card and Transcript Label Form for "evidence purpose" incase something WORSE happens to their server.
Great! I appreciate
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Alhassanu(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Good morning everyone
I realised my school is yet to be on the PG school's portal after making payment. I have sent an email to them since last week but they're not replying. Anyone with similar issue? and what should I do to resolve the issue?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2017
i graduated​ with a 2.2 can i run a master's programme
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by oluwagbadura(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good day. My details as per department, faculty, proposed course and mode of study are not showing of which I filled them appropriately while registering. Tried using the modify button it's working but they cannot be updated. Pls help
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by oluwagbadura(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Good day. My details as per department, faculty, proposed course and mode of study are not showing of which I filled them appropriately while registering. Tried using the modify button it's working but department and the others cannot be updated. Pls help
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by izang87(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
please add 08064475475 to the WhatsApp group. cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.