Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls (681 Views)

What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient / How To Conduct A Pregnancy Test At Home / 4 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Traveling With A Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by Alexford: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Please i need help on a drug that can clear up a pregnancy... Badly in need of help right now pls[b]Please i need help on a drug that can clear up a pregnancy... Badly in need of help right now pls[/b]Please i need help on a drug that can clear up a pregnancy... Badly in need of help right now pls
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by DjAndroid: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2017
So you need help on how to kill abi? E no go work for you.
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alexford:
Please i need help on a drug that can clear up a pregnancy... Badly in need of help right now pls[b]Please i need help on a drug that can clear up a pregnancy... Badly in need of help right now pls[/b]Please i need help on a drug that can clear up a pregnancy... Badly in need of help right now pls

Don't kill that baby.

Let me adopt it...... don't kill please.
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by diportivo: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
p.m me
lipsrsealed
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by Alexford: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Don't kill that baby.

Let me adopt it...... don't kill please.
She dnt want the baby or to even give birth to it
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by Alexford: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
DjAndroid:
So you need help on how to kill abi? E no go work for you.
Y won't it
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by NATIONALPASTOR: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Alexford:
Pls keep that baby
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by NATIONALPASTOR: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Alexford:
Tell her to call me.....
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by holygeral(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
HAAAA YOU WANT TO KILL GOD?
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by makydebbie(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Waiting for slayqueens to help op out.
Re: Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls by dammyluv911(f): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Alexford:
pls dnt commit murder.I beg u in God's name

(1) (Reply)

Study Finds Marijuana Users Are Happier And More Successful In Life / Nigerian, Tayo Fatunmbi Arikawe Wins The Best Of The Best Pharmacist Award In UK / Unicef Tasks Nigeria On Birth Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.