Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes (485 Views)

Please Review This Forum Dear Nairalanders / Why Don't You Give It A Try / Don't You Think Nigeria Bloggers, Are Giving The Country Bad Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes by Copycracker(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Okay, so I was taking a stroll round Nairaland forums.

Don't attack me yet, it was TechPanda's fault cheesy . I saw a funny post he wrote about the kinds of people who don't get banned on Nairaland and I got distracted.

Any way, so I decided to take afore-mentioned stroll around the Nairaland forums and from what I could see, y'all got everything from Romance to Career to Business to Politics to Crime? shocked to Entertainment, etcetera shmetcetera.

But to the best of my knowledge, none on motivation, getting goals, achievements the kind of ish that gets me going (No, not in that way wink ).

I may be wrong though, and if anyone knows where I can find that on Nairaland, please post it below.

I know you're probably thinking: "It would be boring, nobody cares about it.. We all just want money, romance, politics, business, career, and crime? (I'm still feeling funny about seeing you have a forum on crime. LOL).

But really, it won't be, considering these following facts:

Syke!

I'm not going to start listing random reasons why you should have a forum for "Ginjah", but I am going to say this- With the way the country is right now, and all the shit that's going on in the News, mehnnn we need motivation NOW more than ever.

So, if you don't mind, can you please abeg biko ejo create one subforum like that for us?

Any way, to thank anyone who reads this post, I'll put up two of the motivational quotes that have changed my life forever (and if you don't mind, you can add yours to this thread as well and we'll keep the motivation building up).

" If you have a dream, you've got to protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. If you want something, go get it. Period."

- Will Smith's character in the movie - Pursuit of Happyness

"Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

- Steve Jobs

Okay, one more:

" When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful."

- Eric Thomas

Okay, now I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2017
True. We need such here. What d ya think Seun?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes by TechPanda(m): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2017
That's not a bad idea!

Janeyinspires what do you think?
Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes by Janeyinspires(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
TechPanda:
That's not a bad idea!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes by Janeyinspires(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
TechPanda:
That's not a bad idea!

Yeah,that will be cool.It will be a go-to source for inspiration and comfort.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

$1 Unlimited Hosting - One Dollar Hosting - Visualwebtechnologies.com! / Avoid These 10 Blackhat Seo Trick / Naija Non Hosted Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.