Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture (3481 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by rapcy(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2017

Laura Ikeji's husband posted a picture of himself on a flight to U. S. A yesterday. He got busted when the same picture surfaced online with a different date. See the picture below:

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by rapcy(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by praizblog: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2017
haahaa Naija oo

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by 10eola(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Are we gonna call this FAKE LIVE too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2017
busted grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yeyebrities and lies!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by ammyluv2002(f): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oops! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by ammyluv2002(f): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kobicove:
Yeyebrities and lies!
I just don't get it. They're trying so hard to impress, but to be fair to the man, this doesn't really mean he's lying maybe he just decided to use an old pix for the present. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by noetic5: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
oya nah
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by noetic5: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
is it by force?!
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by rapcy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kobicove:
Yeyebrities and lies!
grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by Muzanga(f): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
So what if i d3cide to use an old pic to talk about something i am doing right now I dont see anything busted there. He can afford the trip so whats the big deal. Nigerians get busy plz.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by Muzanga(f): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I just don't get it. They're trying so hard to impress, but to be fair to the man, this doesn't really mean he's lying maybe he just decided to use an old pix for the present. grin grin grin
he can afford the trip . Picture or no picture. So nothing to bust about it.
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by stephleena(f): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
chisos!!!!!!!,maybe its throw back photo..June is june
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by blank(f): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Muzanga:
he can afford the trip . Picture or no picture. So nothing to bust about it.

He can't afford it. It's his brother that paid for the last flight.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by ominilongest(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who else is not surprised undecided.....but wait

Shey dem swear for celebrities with fake life

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by otimothy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by Jaynom(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
ominilongest:
Who else is not surprised undecided.....but wait

Shey dem swear for celebrities with fake life
How is it fake if he's been to the states before?
It's a possible throw back, he's reminiscing about his last trip and cannot wait for his next. I'm just assuming. But it's not a fake life

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by martolux(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
provided you are not a celebrity
Muzanga:
So what if i d3cide to use an old pic to talk about something i am doing right now I dont see anything busted there. He can afford the trip so whats the big deal. Nigerians get busy plz.
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by ominilongest(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaynom:

How is it fake if he's been to the states before?
It's a possible throw back, he's reminiscing about his last trip and cannot wait for his next. I'm just assuming. But it's not a fake life
..yes...and they count it as something else..
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by egopersonified(f): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
KANU's brother, Linda's sister. I hated the title Angel's sister among friends when I was in 100level, I quickly made new friends to erase this tag, my life cannot come and be a continuation of another person's life biko.
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians can dig for Africa grin #Amebos
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by soulfood(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
o why o why o why do you tell me lie lie lie lie lie lie. Never think think think i would realise.....
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2017
lol another bow wow and oge okoye. If celebs are forming like this, how much more average people? Na wa o... this generation haff useless finish
Re: Laura Ikeji's Husband Busted With This Picture by EmyLeo(m): 1:25am On Jun 15, 2017
chaiiii.. Monitoring Spirit everywhere..

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Abeokuta, Fans Troop Out Despite Heavy Rain To See Her / Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander / Nairaland Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.