Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k (3500 Views)

Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? / How To Start A Profitable Pepper Farming Business Complete Guide. / Updated - How To Construct a Snail House for Snail Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k by Yhemit(m): 3:29am On Jun 16, 2017
mhixtakay:

Oh playbrain, now I see how ignorant you are!
I know you must be one of those "ovasabi" servants during your so called practical training days..
When intellects talk, intellectuals listen..
Now listen to me..
After fertilization, egg hatches into larvae, this larvae feeds from the egg yolk-sac. When the yolk-sac disappears, a tiny fish appears which is able to look for its food..this tiny fish is called FRY and when the fry grows a working fin and scales, its now categorized as JUVENILE thus FINGERLING.
So Mr playbrain, stop playing with your brain! Calm down and study what you think you know!
Get the difference now and do not embarrass yourself next time.
Now you know, I can tell you again that frys are sold at N15 and the other less than N100,
#bless

it's good to learn when two elders are talking, am surely going into the rabbits rearing business for the main time. appreciate your time/mb that u guys used to help me solve the problem.
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Yhemit:

it's good to learn when two elders are talking, am surely going into the rabbits rearing business for the main time. appreciate your time/mb that u guys used to help me solve the problem.
Alright man!
Goodluck.
May the good God be with you!

1 Like

Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=mhixtakay post=57557966]
Oh playbrain, now I see how ignorant you are!
I know you must be one of those "ovasabi" servants during your so called practical training days..
When intellects talk, intellectuals listen..
Now listen to me..
After fertilization, egg hatches into larvae, this larvae feeds from the egg yolk-sac. When the yolk-sac disappears, a tiny fish appears which is able to look for its food..this tiny fish is called FRY and when the fry grows a working fin and scales, its now categorized as JUVENILE thus FINGERLING.
So Mr playbrain, stop playing with your brain! Calm down and study what you think you know!
Get the difference now and do not embarrass yourself next time.
Now you know, I can tell you again that frys are sold at N15 and the other less than N100,

Mhixtakay this is the last time I will be quoting u...and I will try my possible best not to use harsh words on u..but educate u in the best possible way I can...well if u still pay the above mentioned prices for fry and juvenile...then u are gullible...and just so u know catfish do not have scales, just like u mentioned above... except u are refering to tilapia, which am very sure u are not....and as for talking about theoritical knowledge in freshwater fisheries, I graduated from an institution were ur darling alma mater (unical) comes for excursion to learn about theoritical/practical fish farming...so bro stop deceiving laymen/newbees that have interest in fish farming with ur so called 'intellect' which needs updating...
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k by oblo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Zero 8 zero 33 five 1 five five 33
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k by nawtikid(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yhemit:

selling of maize?
I don't know much about that business sir
U can either sell it dry ór fresh
Selling dry z much more profitable
U can sell dry to d local market, feed mills or any other company that z involved in processing of maize.
Communicate wit farmers arnd ur community, build a ntwrk, u neva can tell who z a potential buyer of ur product.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k by Kings331(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Pavore9:

Glad you got the drift.
Pavore9! U b boss. would want us to rub minds, if that's cool by you...
Re: Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k by Pavore9: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Kings331:

Pavore9! U b boss. would want us to rub minds, if that's cool by you...

Send a mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? / Cassava Flour Available / Agricultural Projects:We Set Up & Manage Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.