Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tailor Needed For Urgent Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tailor Needed For Urgent Employment (394 Views)

Urgent Employment At A Shawama Spot In Lekki ( Male & Female) / Sharia Court Orders Tailor To Pay For Missing Clothes Or Go To Jail(photos) / Tailor Needed Around Dopemu Axis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tailor Needed For Urgent Employment by prettyonyinye: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please i need a male tailor urgently.

He should be able to sew both male and female clothes and have the ability to use industraial sewing machine.

He should be willing to learn and take correction.

He should be willing to show me samples of past jobs.

to apply, please whatsapp me on 08173284371
Re: Tailor Needed For Urgent Employment by Ademat7(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2017
prettyonyinye:
Please i need a male tailor urgently.

He should be able to sew both male and female clothes and have the ability to use industrial sewing machine.

He should be willing to learn and take correction.

He should be willing to show me samples of past jobs.

to apply, please whatsapp me on 08173284371

How much is d pay and location

(1) (Reply)

Waiting To Make The 'Perfect Decision' Is The Wrong Decision- Nimi Princewill / The 5-hour Rule That Will Make You Super-successful / 7 Things Lady Gaga Has In Common With E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.