Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It (958 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Better? / 6 Easy Ways To Blog Better / 5 Ways To Optimize Your Blog Better For SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
I want to know what the sum of 50k or above can help my blog with if I decide to invest in it.

NOTE - This is a health blog with just about 20 visits each day and 70 - 100 on a good day if I boost through facebook.
Started blog 2014 originally but has been active for a year now with some 50 posts (original posts)

So what STRATEGIES can I use to grow this blog and turn it into an income earner, if I can afford to sink in 50k?

Please no insults. I just want help from those with experience.

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Afonjashapmouth: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Talk to naijakiosk

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by wwwmaster: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Let me be honest with you, Health Blog might not be as competitive and saturated as Celebrity/Entertainment blog but you will make more money in a short time and have better brand with entertainment blogs than Health blogs.

This is not to discourage you or to rule out the Health niche but believe me, if you put half the effort on Entertainment/Celebrity niche you will likely make double the amount plus the fact that it is quite easier and cheaper to build a brand in entertainment niche.

That said, I am wondering how you are just getting just 100 visits daily despite paying for Facebook ads, believe you will get 3 times the visit if use the amount on entertainment niche.
The player here is build your own Brand, apply a few techniques to get comments, work hard and see the result. There is a service I will like to start for serous minded Nigeria blog owners. With the service they will get many comments which is a big source of ranking.
In Search Engine optimisation today, Google weighs contents more than any other factors. Imagine having 200+ comments in some of your published contents, how will it feel?
I will help you but not free, I will charge you for the service but I guarantee you the result. Let me know if you you are interested.

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by wwwmaster: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Take a look at this screenshot -

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by wwwmaster: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Users will willingly contribute to the growth of your blog by posting quality comments which is a great free source of content.
See the comments section of the blog I worked on -

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by geunik(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Babe
one year 50 topics with 20 vists per day that goes up to 100. You should be happy with that. Will you visit a site regularly if it takes a week to update compare to another with daily post? Your answer to that question should give you an idea. Health niche is wide. Try to be unique in your niche. In less than 3 months your page will be on Google first page. I started around 20 march and today, half my post are on Google first page. Practice seo. Entertainment is saturated o. You require constant post unlike health post that most will be ever green

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by mcqwerty(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
You need professional Seo. Talk to me

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
wwwmaster:
Let me be honest with you, Health Blog might not be as competitive and saturated as Celebrity/Entertainment blog but you will make more money in a short time and have better brand with entertainment blogs than Health blogs.

This is not to discourage you or to rule out the Health niche but believe me, if you put half the effort on Entertainment/Celebrity niche you will likely make double the amount plus the fact that it is quite easier and cheaper to build a brand in entertainment niche.

That said, I am wondering how you are just getting just 100 visits daily despite paying for Facebook ads, believe you will get 3 times the visit if use the amount on entertainment niche.
The player here is build your own Brand, apply a few techniques to get comments, work hard and see the result. There is a service I will like to start for serous minded Nigeria blog owners. With the service they will get many comments which is a big source of ranking.
In Search Engine optimisation today, Google weighs contents more than any other factors. Imagine having 200+ comments in some of your published contents, how will it feel?
I will help you but not free, I will charge you for the service but I guarantee you the result. Let me know if you you are interested.

Thank you. However you said its a service you will like to start, you have not stated yet then? I am not interested in entertainment one bit, its a personal interest I have in health, So I would rather see it grow.
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
geunik:
Babe
one year 50 topics with 20 vists per day that goes up to 100. You should be happy with that. Will you visit a site regularly if it takes a week to update compare to another with daily post? Your answer to that question should give you an idea. Health niche is wide. Try to be unique in your niche. In less than 3 months your page will be on Google first page. I started around 20 march and today, half my post are on Google first page. Practice seo. Entertainment is saturated o. You require constant post unlike health post that most will be ever green
Hi, I most say your response confuses me a bit? Why should I be happy with that number of visits? I know it's not good enough. I certainly cannot post everyday for health niche, because I also like to put up something I really feel like writing about without too much copy and pasting from elsewhere. You said health niche is wide, I should try and be unique in my niche? How do you mean? Is health not a niche in itself? You started around 20th March... is that this year? And what area do you blog in pls? Just that yu said different things I am not quite sure the direction you are pointing to. Thanks as you clarify.
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by geunik(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brightgem:
Hi, I most say your response confuses me a bit? Why should I be happy with that number of visits? I know it's not good enough. I certainly cannot post everyday for health niche, because I also like to put up something I really feel like writing about without too much copy and pasting from elsewhere. You said health niche is wide, I should try and be unique in my niche? How do you mean? Is health not a niche in itself? You started around 20th March... is that this year? And what area do you blog in pls? Just that yu said different things I am not quite sure the direction you are pointing to. Thanks as you clarify.
pls sorry for the confusion. I hate typing with phone that is why i was a little brief. However, let me settle down explain what i mean.
The number of visit you are having is quiet fair considering the frequency of your articles. If you intends to post once a week, that will give you 50 articles a year. That is too few to drive a lot of traffic. Another thing is if you post news relating to health, such post dies a natural death after some few weeks because they have a lifespan. That is not so when it is a post trying to solve a problem. People will keep visiting.
See the following health niche
healthy food and drinks
exercise
drugs and medicine
preventive measure of disease
medical school like nursing
etc.
The list is long. If you keep running all the areas of health, holding visitors is hard. Stick to one. I write on pharmacy and my articles are mostly for students who are doing pharmacy in school and not every aspect of pharmacy. I don't do news. All my post that have cross 100 views are sitting comfortably on fp of Google. I started this year.
You can check my signature and see what i mean.
I wish to add more but maybe am not good at explaining about bloging. But before i leave i hope you know all the rudiments of search engine optimization?

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by geunik(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brightgem:
I want to know what the sum of 50k or above can help my blog with if I decide to invest in it.

NOTE - This is a health blog with just about 20 visits each day and 70 - 100 on a good day if I boost through facebook.
Started blog 2014 originally but has been active for a year now with some 50 posts (original posts)

So what STRATEGIES can I use to grow this blog and turn it into an income earner, if I can afford to sink in 50k?

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by geunik(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brightgem:

one more thing, insert your blog link address in your signature on forums like NL. This will appear under any post or comment you make which will increase clicks especially when you are FTC. Check mine

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by wwwmaster: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brightgem:

Thank you. However you said its a service you will like to start, you have not stated yet then? I am not interested in entertainment one bit, its a personal interest I have in health, So I would rather see it grow.
I've started the service. I understand you prefer health niche which is very OK but it will cost you more time and resources to build it up. I recommended entertainment because it is self promoting and quite easier to build up.

My candid advice is you target on building your own brand and that is what the afro mentioned service is all about.
Thanks.
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by DavidTheGeek: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Get an android app for your blog.

A health blog isn't updated daily so readers won't check daily and some might even forget about the blog.. hence the low traffic. But if you have an android app, once you post a new article, the app will notify your readers of the new post and then they'll read.

I'm an android developer and i build apps like this for bloggers.. Quote me if you like this suggestion and i'll drop my number.

geunik you too.
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
geunik:

pls sorry for the confusion. I hate typing with phone that is why i was a little brief. However, let me settle down explain what i mean.
The number of visit you are having is quiet fair considering the frequency of your articles. If you intends to post once a week, that will give you 50 articles a year. That is too few to drive a lot of traffic. Another thing is if you post news relating to health, such post dies a natural death after some few weeks because they have a lifespan. That is not so when it is a post trying to solve a problem. People will keep visiting.
See the following health niche
healthy food and drinks
exercise
drugs and medicine
preventive measure of disease
medical school like nursing
etc.
The list is long. If you keep running all the areas of health, holding visitors is hard. Stick to one. I write on pharmacy and my articles are mostly for students who are doing pharmacy in school and not every aspect of pharmacy. I don't do news. All my post that have cross 100 views are sitting comfortably on fp of Google. I started this year.
You can check my signature and see what i mean.
I wish to add more but maybe am not good at explaining about bloging. But before i leave i hope you know all the rudiments of search engine optimization?
Thank you. I follow now... to say I know all the rudiments of SEO... nope. pretty much still learning it! I get that part about sticking to one though...
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
wwwmaster:

I've started the service. I understand you prefer health niche which is very OK but it will cost you more time and resources to build it up. I recommended entertainment because it is self promoting and quite easier to build up.

My candid advice is you target on building your own brand and that is what the afro mentioned service is all about.
Thanks.
okay... This service now is to get people to drop comments isn't it? I am certainly interested since u say it would yield results I would take your word for it. How shall I commence
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
Get an android app for your blog.

A health blog isn't updated daily so readers won't check daily and some might even forget about the blog.. hence the low traffic. But if you have an android app, once you post a new article, the app will notify your readers of the new post and then they'll read.

I'm an android developer and i build apps like this for bloggers.. Quote me if you like this suggestion and i'll drop my number.

geunik you too.
Hello, now I wouldnt say an app will not be nice, but that would be if one had a lot of readers who actually subcribe, which is one of the hardest part.
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by DavidTheGeek: 1:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Brightgem:
Hello, now I wouldnt say an app will not be nice, but that would be if one had a lot of readers who actually subcribe, which is one of the hardest part.
You actually don't need to have lots of readers before you should get a blog app.

In fact, you should get an app the same day you launch the blog with 0 readers!

Do you have an idea of the number of people who would have stumbled upon your blog; read your articles and loved them; returned the next day only to see it's not yet updated, the next day again no update... and then they stop checking for like some weeks.. some forget to check back while some actually lost interest when they rechecked only to see an overwhelming number of new articles - some read 1 or 2 top article and left.. while some gladly read all.. some wished there was a way they could be alerted whenever a new article was uploaded.

* The illustration above is for real. Even me i do experience this on some blog and even some thread here on Nairaland.

Anyone who loves your article would jump at installing your app especially when it's free.

When it comes to an application, 1 reader can actually become 10 readers. That's cuz most people get their apps from friends - flash share.

That's how apps spread.

How would you feel if you knew that whenever you upload a new article, 20 people are on standby to read them?

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by successincentiv(m): 1:25am On Jun 17, 2017
If you want invest that money, i will advise you to put it in SEO. leave fb ads for now

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by wwwmaster: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Brightgem:
okay... This service now is to get people to drop comments, isn't it? I am certainly interested since u say it would yield results I would take your word for it. How shall I commence

Contact me on WhatsApp - 0.9.0.6.9.3.0.5.3.6.5
I want to see the blog link first.
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by miracle4(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2017
There's no point spending money on temporary boosts. All you need do is invest same in SEO and premium contents as those are usually evergreen.

Revisit your old post and optimize their titles, update them with few more words and reshare them via social bookmarking platforms.

Finally, log in to your Google webmaster's dashboard, navigate to "search analytics" identify the strongest keywords that brings traffic to your website and optimize same for higher CTR.

Use the keywords identified for external optimizations.

2 Likes

Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
miracle4:
There's no point spending money on temporary boosts. All you need do is invest same in SEO and premium contents as those are usually evergreen.

Revisit your old post and optimize their titles, update them with few more words and reshare them via social bookmarking platforms.

Finally, log in to your Google webmaster's dashboard, navigate to "search analytics" identify the strongest keywords that brings traffic to your website and optimize same for higher CTR.

This makes sense. Thank u very much. but then, what does someone who say they know SEO do for you? How do they assist a blog or site, I mean the SEO experts
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by Brightgem(f): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
miracle4:

This makes sense. Thank u very much. but then, what does someone who say they know SEO do for you? How do they assist a blog or site, I mean the SEO experts?
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by mcqwerty(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
I do SEO oooo!
Contact me
Re: What Can 50k Do To Help Grow My Blog Better If I Invest In It by toptop: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2017
An SEO expert is needed in Enugu. Any serious fellow should indicate.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Review / Development Of Forum Website / Require Bro With Yankee Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.