Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas (866 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Lankyannie(f): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hy guys, please am new in this forum but I really need your help.
I want to study in any university in Canada or any other states in America cus the educational system in Nigeria Don tire me but I don't know how to go about it or how to get information on when to apply and the courses they do offer.
Am a science student and am planning on going for either nursing or public health.
I also want to be able to work and school at the same time, please help a sister out.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Tobiloba84: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
I know someone who could be of help, you could write me if you truly interested. toby.adek@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by hazan041(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lankyannie:

Hy guys, please am new in this forum but I really need your help.
I want to study in any university in Canada or any other states in America cus the educational system in Nigeria Don tire me but I don't know how to go about it or how to get information on when to apply and the courses they do offer.
Am a science student and am planning on going for either nursing or public health.
I also want to be able to work and school at the same time, please help a sister out.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
ur money dey o naija don taya me too self buh no money
or make we dey togeda ni
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Lankyannie(f): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
hazan041:
ur money dey o naija don taya me too self buh no money or make we dey togeda ni
lol forget money matter lemme get the admission first
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by hazan041(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lankyannie:
lol
forget money matter lemme get the admission first
I know of india universities I applied I was given admission buh can't futher cux #owonikoko
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lankyannie:
lol forget money matter lemme get the admission first
Don't let scammers scam you oo...
I take God beg you...
Hit me up, and you can do it yourself!!
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by hazan041(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I take God beg you...
biafra pple sha always lookin for wahala you just say what u av in ur mind
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
hazan041:
biafra pple sha always lookin for wahala you just say what u av in ur mind
I know her... so you have a probs with that??
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by hazan041(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I know her... so you have a probs with that??
so? that's why u should tag me a scammer?
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
hazan041:
so? that's why u should tag me a scammer?
Did I tag you a scammer?
I only gave her a general warning... so please bro, I didn't refer to you.
Thanks.
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Iamsheye(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
op go to the travel section
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by hazan041(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Did I tag you a scammer?
I only gave her a general warning... so please bro, I didn't refer to you.
Thanks.
well said man!
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Lankyannie(f): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I take God beg you...

will be really grateful if you epp me out.
can I have your whatsapp number?
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lankyannie:
will be really grateful if you epp me out.
can I have your whatsapp number?

Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Lankyannie(f): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Iamsheye:
op go to the travel section
will I get a better info there?
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Lankyannie(f): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

ok thanks will send you a message right away.
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lankyannie:
ok thanks will send you a message right away.
Please, modify my number.
lol...
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by Iamsheye(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lankyannie:
will I get a better info there?
in fact ehn you would be overinformed
Re: How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas by GreatHorizon: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADDMISSION In PROGRESS!!! PHILIPPINES
APPLY NOW!!!
With low /affordable tution fee.
No need for JAMB ISSUES... No strike.
Worldwide Educational standard recognised
Highest production of competent Nurses.
Admission is On for 2017/2018 !!!
COURSES!
Doctor of Medicine (freasher 6 years , with bsc in any medical courses , 4years)
Doctor of Dental Medicine =6years
Doctor of Optometry
Nigerian RN upgrade to BSN Nursing = 18Months
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAM
Pharmacy = 4years
Medical Laboratory science=3years/6months
BSN Nursing/Midwifery=4years
Radiology=4years
Physical Therapy=4 years
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineerin
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering(software / Hardware Engineering)
Computer Science
Biology
Psychology
Criminology
Law
Architecture
Hotel Management
Tourism
Travel Management
Political Science
Business Admin
Mass Communication
Entrepreneurship
Accountancy
Information Technology
English
Nutriution
MASTER PROGRAM
Masters in Public Health
Masters of Art of Nursing
Masters in Public Admin
Masters in Business Admin
Masters of Art of Education
DOCTORATE PROGRAM
Doctor of public addministration .
Doctor of Education
Doctor Of Philosophy
Doctor of Business Admin.
Admission Requirements: ( Bachelor Degree)
1. 5 O'Level credit passes
2. No entrance exam
3 record of transcript (optional)
CONTACT
what'sapp/Call 08094566790 or
Call +63 9270254399

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Writer For Your Academic Papers, Research Projects, Thesis, / See Shocking Photos Of Huge Snake Killed And Used For Pepper Soup In FUAM. / JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Finally Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.