Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Apala With Gbegiri And Orisirisi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apala With Gbegiri And Orisirisi (295 Views)

"Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija / DOWNLOAD: Dj Big N Ft. Korede Bello, CDQ & Terry Apala - Gbegiri Mp3 / DOWNLOAD: Dj Big N Ft. Korede Bello, CDQ & Terry Apala - Gbegiri Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apala With Gbegiri And Orisirisi by emonkey(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2017

I must confess the most horrendous attempt at musical innovation I have heard in a long time, belongs to a guy know as Terry Apala. Never heard of him? I guess you have like me been lucky so far. Well, he is this guy, who has hit upon an idea to borrow songs which have become popular on their own merit, and to create his own versions version in a hoarse palm wine and cheap smoke voice, to which the Apala music genre is typically associated.I have no idea what he is trying to do but to me it certainly is not working.
Otherwise, I hope he is simply a DJ looking to add humor to his gigs ; as a music artiste this won't get him far I am sure.

http://iska.space/content/apala-gbegiri-and-orisirisi

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Music Lover, Music Producer, Artiste, Song Writer..click N Download / Are You Looking For A Sexy Studio Or Producer / Get Your Music Promoted In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.