Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Omoni Oboli Loses Grandmother Two Weeks After Losing Her Dad (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Loses Grandmother Two Weeks After Losing Her Dad (video) (441 Views)

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Loses Grandmother Two Weeks After Losing Her Dad (video) by NigeriaNewsDeck: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerian actress, scriptwriter and director Omoni Oboli have annouced the death of her grandmother. The actress lost her dad recently in a car accident. Omoni Oboli expressed her emotions on her instagram page with the caption:

#WCE You will always be my woman crush! The queen has gone home My Nana left me and I couldn't talk about it. My Nana went to be with Jesus less than two weeks after my dad. I was completely shattered! I was so heart broken and I felt I couldn't take it. It was too much. I lost my mom almost fifteen years ago and my Nana for me, was mom so it was like loosing both Dad and Mom in a space of two weeks. I didn't know how to face it and I couldn't tell you guys because I know how most of you have fallen in love with her from my videos and pictures with her. I didn't want to break your hearts My beautiful, strong, funny, energetic and angelic queen. She loved God with all her heart. She even danced at the altar with two white handkerchiefs a day before she passed. I miss you Nana. I miss you so much it hurts. If I could have one more day... I love you till eternity #QueenAlice #NaturalistaQueen #MamaLolo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTMf8dktjs

http://newscantell..co.uk/2017/06/omoni-oboli-loses-grandmother-two-weeks.html

Re: Omoni Oboli Loses Grandmother Two Weeks After Losing Her Dad (video) by praizblog: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
eeeyahsorry ooo

(1) (Reply)

Time For Youths To Kick Out Corrupt Leaders — Charly Boy / Popular Video Director Patrick Elis Shows Off His Adorable Daughter [PICS] / Manchester United Stars Attend Chris Smalling's Wedding In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.