Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Beware Of Babel Fonts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Babel Fonts (1584 Views)

What Are The Best Fonts Out There? (Share Your Homescreen & Font Name) / How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices / Camon Cx Users : How To Change Fonts On Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Babel Fonts by Achillesdam500(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good day guys,I've noticed many people now complain about their Bluetooth,Hotspot,and WiFi not working recently.. Your phone isn't corrupted nor at the verge of breakdown..so relax. Just try to check for an inbuilt app named babel fonts on your phone and Uninstall it,you can as well disable it to avoid further complications. So don't panic and just follow the due processes
Re: Beware Of Babel Fonts by freezyprinzy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can't delete it how did you do yours??
Re: Beware Of Babel Fonts by tosyne2much(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
That was how I automatically found it on my phone and I got rid of the thrash
Re: Beware Of Babel Fonts by kels2much(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Disable or uninstall it from app under settings in your phone

(1) (Reply)

Please Help..tecno L5 Charging Problem / 5 Mistakes You Make While Charging Your Phone / Do You Know That The Infinix Smart Comes With A Superbly Enhanced Front Dual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.