Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Unknown Lady Calls KO Baba's Wife A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Lady Calls KO Baba's Wife A Scam (669 Views)

Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death / Thai lady calls out her Nigerian boyfriend for beating her up in Malaysia / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Lady Calls KO Baba's Wife A Scam by 818TV(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Vivian KO_Baba Jornsen, Wife of popular Port Harcourt Comedian KO_Baba the CEO of Extraordinary Events.

The Event company was earlier called a scam company by an unknown lady who claimed to have paid some money into the company's account to be accepted to work with them.

According to the Facebook post shared by the wife of Port Harcourt ace comedian saying she is unaware and the lady should prove herself instead of tarnishing people's image. Saying on her post

"This lady posted on my company page event extraordinary
that I am a scammer, a fraudulent person that I asked her to
pay money to be short listed in my company as an usher
and also for training and sent me this fake bank details that
she paid 7500 to this account which am not aware. please
help me ask her to prove herself instead of tarnishing ones
image".

If you can recognize her face please tell her to prove herself.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper - #freeevans Trending On Twitter - Can You Imagine Nigeria / Rain Of Slap Fell On A Nigerian "Big Boy" Who Allegedly Stole Iphone / Soldiers Arrest Man Over Buying And Selling Of "Xmas Tree" In Delta State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.