Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" (36782 Views)

I Will Remain Virgin For My Husband Till I Got Married – Singer Adokiye Kyrian / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by seunny4lif(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
her virginity is bigger than her music career .. That's her selling point,

it still baffles me how women think ,
Haba

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by LydayBobo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmm God don suffer for some people hand
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by princeadesam: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hhhhhh.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by DexteryJoe(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
well, make I for no sound judgemental, I no go comment ontop her virginity mata, so na her "virgin" story she wan use blow?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Josh44s(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
God has really suffered in the hands of human. especially women!

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Drabrah(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Virginity ma foot!
Wt all these free booby ads!

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
She might be serious , it could be true , you never can tell . Appearance can be deceptive . It does not truly reveal the person's self most times .

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by mikeade11(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Would you like to worship in that temple?
Busayorafael:
This body is a temple of God. Indeed.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by wristbangle: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is she a gospel singer? Am confused here undecided
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by watchindelta(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
next bullshit
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by johnemeka(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is as serious as that...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by chuksdavid28(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
undecided oluwa has anof issues at hand to judge oo
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by MzJin(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
slyrone:
YOU NOR FIT LIE NA, SEBI NA YOU! EVANS' SISTER. VIRGIN INDEED

I tink i bliv her bro
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Hades2016(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gospel singer that can't cover her body ,is that one even a gospel singer shocked

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by thesicilian: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Is that the picture of the GOSPEL singer or should we expect another?
We definitely expect another
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by mosez346(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
if this girl could stand up to claim a virgen that mean OLOSHO in my area are also a virgen
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by EvangD(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Flexygist:
Acclaimed virgin Nigerian singer, Adokiye has ousted a fan who slid into her DM to ask her for her most priced possession - Her virginity!The singer shared the chat online and said she isn't ready for sex until after marriage!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/my-body-is-the-temple-of-god-virgin-nigerian-singer-adokiye-declares/

eyah.... It might true, bt ur appearance is more doubtful

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by davidif: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Flexygist:
Acclaimed virgin Nigerian singer, Adokiye has ousted a fan who slid into her DM to ask her for her most priced possession - Her virginity!The singer shared the chat online and said she isn't ready for sex until after marriage!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/my-body-is-the-temple-of-god-virgin-nigerian-singer-adokiye-declares/

What kind of so called virgin is this? If you truly believe that your body is truly the temple of God then why are dishonoring it like this?

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by dododawa1: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
one of IPOB pride
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by ovieokodhi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
I no just no where I go start the insult from temple of god indeed olosho
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by ZAWs: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
So when you get married, it becomes the properties of Satan abi?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Tex42(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Where is the pix of the "virgin gospel singer"? The pix here looks like a photo shopped pix of afrocandy.

Today it's pepper Dem gang, 2moro it might be the virgin gang.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Stevengold(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
No be only Virgin Nigeria singer, na Virgin Airlines. I'm ashamed she claims to be a gospel artist.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Olowo2015(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Temple of God indeed park well joor
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by robosky02(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by chisomdestiny: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
good for her
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
what's wrong with this celebrated prostitute
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by etzskillz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
see how she's flaunting d temple of God.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Deicide: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Even Boko Haram didn't believe she was a virgin when she offered her virginity to them
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
You claim to be a virgin (maybe secondary or tiatiary) and you say your body is the temple of God yet you are fond of displaying nude body upandan. Even professional whores won't do this.

Some ladies and foolishness be like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply / Klint Da Drunk's Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.