Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Awoof! Enjoy Etisalat “ramadan” Unlimited GB (confirmed) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Awoof! Enjoy Etisalat “ramadan” Unlimited GB (confirmed) (878 Views)

You need to see this! "Awoof" Offer You Can't Get Anywhere Else / S6 With 32 Gb Storage(mocha Gold) 3 Gb Ram / Buy Etisalat Data!!! 1gb At 500; 2.1gb At 1000; 3.3gb At 1500 Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awoof! Enjoy Etisalat “ramadan” Unlimited GB (confirmed) by Dennis192: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Etisalat just introduced this new offer to all her customers and not just for our Muslim brothers and sisters but for all her customers both existing and new subscribers. It is called Ramadan Kareem offer.
Etisalat Ramadan Kareem offer gives you 1GB for N200 only and it works on Android, iOS, PC or anything eligible to access internet 247 none stop. The good news about this plan is that you can re-subscribe once you exhaust your data. It doesn’t zap as well.

How Can I Subscribe?
Its simple, recharge your line with N200 and dial *929*10#.
Note: The validity period for this data is 3 days. What do you think on this?

(1) (Reply)

As Being A Nairaland Member I Would Like To Share This For Software Website / I'm Done With The Ebook / Need Help With Python Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.