Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ubuntu Hackworld - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ubuntu Hackworld (587 Views)

Canonical Needs Your Help Transitioning Ubuntu Linux From Unity To GNOME / Ubuntu Linux Has Been Released For Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubuntu Hackworld by Integrity4u(m): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Good day guys,
I am Dayo a Linux user (Ubuntu preferably). I am here to answer any of your questions, issues and problem log you encounter with using Ubuntu right from:
Installation
Dual booting
App installation
What you can do and cannot do with Ubuntu and so on.
Feel free to post your questions and i will answer them as soon as possible.
Re: Ubuntu Hackworld by Integrity4u(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Drop your questions now
Re: Ubuntu Hackworld by Franky826: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Heard Linux OS are immune to viruses?

What can I do on Linux OS that I can't on Windows?

Did you dump window for Linux?if yes why?

Let's start from there
Re: Ubuntu Hackworld by Integrity4u(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Franky826:
Heard Linux OS are immune to viruses?

What can I do on Linux OS that I can't on Windows?

Did you dump window for Linux?if yes why?

Let's start from there
Its not as if Linux is immune to viruses because virus can come in different ways from malicious url to malicious email but it is much more secured when it comes to virus than Windows.
Let say you are a person that would love to venture in cyber security (hacking and the likes) its very had to use Windows to accomplish your mission, windows isnt as secured as Linux.
Yes i dumped Windows for Linux, firstly i delve into cyber security, again i love the graphic outlook of Linux and the total experience and feel of Linux

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This FREE Training Is Worth $1,500 (USD), It Can Fetch You $500-2000 Monthly / Android 8.0 Oreo Is Official! / Dangerous Places In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.