Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge (923 Views)

Nissan Pathfinder'08 Full Option (nav/dvd/rev.cam/bluetooth/keyless Start) 2.5m / 2010 Toyota Venza XLE - Used. Price: 3.6m (Keyless Start, Pano, Nav, DVD, V6) / Super Clean Lexus ES350 Tokunbo 2007 With Nav,dvd & R.camera@4.75m (08096577304) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 for sale. In buy and drive condition. Buy this jeep (suv) and get great value for your money. All necessary documents are available for inspection.

Features include
V6 Engine
DVD player
Fridge
Automatic transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Leather interior
Keyless entry
Factory fitted AC
Alloy wheels
ABS
Airbags
Power steering
Power windows
Power seats
Etc

Price: 4.8m

Call/WhatsApp: 08078684440
BBM: 5C181FD5
Email: carworldng@gmail.com

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by diportivo: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2017
when did u start selling converted cars bros
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Look at the wiper placement before you try to run other people's business into the ground with your baseless comment
diportivo:
when did u start selling converted cars bros
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by diportivo: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
hrhjnr:
Look at the wiper placement before you try to run other people's business into the ground with your baseless comment

ode ni e

if only u could read between the lines,u wld see that I made a honest remark with a lot of respect

you are on of the few people on here that I respect their hustle....and u r here talking about running business aground?

so with that your gear,its baseless asking questions?

or why wld I buy a car and need to start learning how to shift it into gear based on the orientation I'm seeing here

wiper u say?...

kontinu

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by barrydee(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2017
diportivo:

ode ni e

if only u could read between the lines,u wld see that I made a honest remark with a lot of respect

you are on of the few people on here that I respect their hustle....and u r here talking about running business aground?

or why wld I buy a car and need to start learning how to shift it into gear based on the orientation I'm seeing here

wiper u say?...

kontinu

Nice Observation
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by thebigkendo(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2017
hrhjnr:
Airbag is out self

diportivo:

ode ni e

wiper u say?...

kontinu
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
if i call you an ode now, how would you feel? If you can't comment without insults, then what's the use? Even when i'm upset here i don't insult anyone. You're there talking about respect and insulting someone. I asked you to have more bases or facts before you comment. I've been corrected once or twice here without insulting anyone. Dude... you need to handle issues better.... I won't be dragged to an insulting contest. WELL DONE!
diportivo:

ode ni e

wiper u say?...

kontinu
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by diportivo: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
hrhjnr:
if i call you an ode now, how would you feel? If you can't comment without insults, then what's the use? Even when i'm upset here i don't insult anyone. You're there talking about respect and insulting someone. I asked you to have more bases or facts before you comment. I've been corrected once or twice here without insulting anyone. Dude... you need to handle issues better.... I won't be dragged to an insulting contest. WELL DONE!

hrhjnr:

you accused me of trying to run ur business to the ground

I'm sorry if I didn't see the compliment in the statement cos that's why I didn't reciprocate

u were trying to be defensive....its needed tho

Good luck
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
i'm sorry if my previous statement was offensive. Hope your day is going well
diportivo:

you accused me of trying to run ur business to the ground

I'm sorry if I didn't see the compliment in the statement cos that's why I didn't reciprocate

u were trying to be defensive....its needed tho

Good luck

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by timifakay(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by ehissi(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2017
hrhjnr:

So inside the backyard of your mind, calling an honest assessment of your work a "baseless comment" no be insult ba? angry

It's alright.......kontinuu

In case of next time, na converted car you dey sell here. Even a novice in car matters will know that just by looking at the gear, yet you whey dey form guru with your "wiper placement comment" no know that one.

It's alright.......
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Mr Man, for something that has been resolved since is what you want to over flog again.... Maybe you should have just read through the whole thread before rushing to comment
ehissi:

So inside the backyard of your mind, calling an honest assessment of your work a "baseless comment" no be insult ba? angry

It's alright.......kontinuu

In case of next time, na converted car you dey sell here. Even a novice in car matters will know that just by looking at the gear, yet you whey dey form guru with your "wiper placement comment" no know that one.

It's alright.......
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by ehissi(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2017
hrhjnr:
Mr Man, for something that has been resolved since is what you want to over flog again.... Maybe you should have just read through the whole thread before rushing to comment

Mrs Man, I have read all the 22 rules of posting comments on Nairaland and there is nowhere, that states that over-flogging an issue is against the rules.......... tongue

Na over-flogging we use take know say Cityhood is from the hood. Na still over - flogging we use take know say one Audi A4 carry golf 3 engine.

So receive your over - flogging with humility and not konkorbility. .......... tongue
Re: Very Neat Foreign Used 2006 RX 330 FULL OPTION (Nav, DVD, Reverse Camera, Fridge by hrhjnr(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2017
smiley
ehissi:

Mrs Man, I have read all the 22 rules of posting comments on Nairaland and there is nowhere, that states that over-flogging an issue is against the rules.......... tongue

Na over-flogging we use take know say Cityhood is from the hood. Na still over - flogging we use take know say one Audi A4 carry golf 3 engine.

So receive your over - flogging with humility and not konkorbility. .......... tongue

(1) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Sienna Selling Cheap In Phc @ 850k / 2012 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic @ Good Rates N5.4m 08186921703 / A Super Clean 07 Camry & Toks 04 Pontiac Vibe Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.