Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? (796 Views)

The Hustle for Nairaland's Front Page in Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2017
I have created like three topics here but none has made it to front page.Please how can I (my topics)get to the front page
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by ebukahandsome(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Make a sacrifice to lalasnakelala
Open a snake thread
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by Kamelot77(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
just prepared mrn pyton or evening cobra for lala
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by Angelben10(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Get a news about BBNaija or better do the Snake Thread
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2017
And dont forget to mention Bro Lalasticlala
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Make a sacrifice to lalasnakelala Open a snake thread
I don't understand. Does he like snake that much.
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Angelben10:
Get a news about BBNaija or better do the Snake Thread
Really?
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Please lalasticala help move this topic to front page.
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
please help me move this topic to front page.
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Kamelot77:
just prepared mrn pyton or evening cobra for lala
I am already searching for the snake.
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by ebukahandsome(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2017
kally90:
I don't understand. Does he like snake that much.

You be JJC?, Every snake thread hits front page ooo
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:

You be JJC?, Every snake thread hits front page ooo
oh that's why i always see snake topics makes front Page.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by ebukahandsome(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2017
kally90:
oh that's why i always see snake topics makes front Page.
Exactly, just look for snakes arround, snap it and upload.
Fp will be Your final destination
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Thanks, hoping to make front page sooner.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Thanks but getting a snake won't be easy.
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by ebukahandsome(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
kally90:
Thanks but getting a snake won't be easy.
Musn't be a life snake dear, rubber snake or download a snake image. It can serve
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Musn't be a life snake dear, rubber snake or download a snake image. It can serve
I will do that.
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by ebukahandsome(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
kally90:
I will do that.
We would bless you with comments that will take you to promise land
Re: How Can My Topics Makes It To The Front Page? by kally90(f): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:

wink
ebukahandsome:

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! See What Bet9ja Made This Boy Do .. / The Adventures Of Mclove / To All The Victims Of Amaka's Disappointment.. This Advice Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.