Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Best Subscription For Downloading - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Subscription For Downloading (5548 Views)

What Is The Best Data Plan For Downloading / Best Subscription For Blackberry 10 On Airtel / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Subscription For Downloading by Cyberbaze(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls can someone help me with good downloading subscriptions. Any network
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by EvilMetahuman: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2017
In nigeria?
Nothing like that.

6 Likes

Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Cyberbaze(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2017
Like all this 2hrs subscriptions or night bundles
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by oyekanwahab(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2017
I think ntel is the best especially that 1k for 2day, like that plan well
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Keemie(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Cyberbaze:
Like all this 2hrs subscriptions or night bundles

Here are Night data plans you can try out http://www.kemtechie.com/search/label/Night%20Plan
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Nbote(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jus use Airtel nite plan of 200 for 1.5gb dial *312# and select 1 to migrate first and den select nite plans OR etisalat 1gb for 200 nite plan with *229*3*11# or if u're lucky u qualify for etisalat 1gb for 200 3days plan OR Glo 3gb for 500 by dialing *777# and following d prompt. It all depends on u

4 Likes

Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by baba4thegehs: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2017
oyekanwahab:
I think ntel is the best especially that 1k for 2day, like that plan well
Tell me about this plan please.

How does it work ?
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by ayogabriel(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
I live in PH and I subscribe 10k for 100gig, monthly, 4G, fastest network I have use ever, tested almost all network. INTERC
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by EvilMetahuman: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
ayogabriel:
I live in PH and I subscribe 10k for 100gig, monthly, 4G, fastest network I have use ever, tested almost all network.
which network?
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by ayogabriel(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
which network?

INTERC

interc.com.ng
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by oyekanwahab(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2017
baba4thegehs:

Tell me about this plan please.

How does it work ?
first confirm if ntel network works in your area, go to their nearest customer care office close to you, get a sim card, load recharge card into it i.e 1k for 2days, 3k for 1week and 10k for 1month, buy your prefered plan a start downloading unlimited
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by percyshelu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
oyekanwahab:

first confirm if ntel network works in your area, go to their nearest customer care office close to you, get a sim card, load recharge card into it i.e 1k for 2days, 3k for 1week and 10k for 1month, buy your prefered plan a start downloading unlimited
is the SIM working on both 4G and 3G
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by percyshelu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
oyekanwahab:

is the SIM working on both 4G and 3G phones
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by EvilMetahuman: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
ayogabriel:

INTERC

interc.com.ng
its 25gb for 10k
https://intercnetwork.com.ng/data-bundles/inter-savvy/

Which one are you talking about?
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by ayogabriel(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
its 25gb for 10k

https://intercnetwork.com.ng/data-bundles/inter-savvy/

Which one are you talking about?

You must have heard of agents who re sell data, for normal network? I use to buy 24gig glo for about 4k5 with one guy like that, you can't get that if you buy directly from glo. Same with them, if you are based in ph, would have been easier for you.
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
I do the MTN plan of 500 naira for 10 GB every night. Its quite stressful but I do the procedures during the day when am less busy and then wait for night to fire down.

You want to know how I do it? Very simple. I went to Emeka offor Plaza in Onitsha and bought 20 MTN sim cards at 100 naira each. I migrate all of them to MTN pulse. I transfer 25 naira to each of them during the day and that gives me 25 naira ×20 sim cards= 500.

To make the transfers easier, I saved all of the sim card numbers as a transfer contacts in my main phone that transfers the money. All 20 of them. Take for instance my number is 0.8.0.55862.654. I will save the number as *600*08055862654*50*0000#. Thats assuming 0000 is my transfer pin. I saved the numbers to avoid the stress of typing new numbers every night. Then each time I want to sub, I put any of the sims in a small phone, view its number I already saved on the sim, trace the number on my main phone and then transfer.

NB
If you are buoyant enough, you can avoid the stress of always transferring credit per night by recharging all the sim cards with 100 naira each. You now sub 25 naira on them each time you want to browse. That means you have 4 times to sub on any sim card for 4 nights. Its still same thing. Even, its better because MTN now charges 3 naira per transfer. Your choice.

I will then send "Night" to 131 on each of them. This gives me 500 MB for 25 naira. Thats all for then. I will now wait till 12 am to fire down. If you do 500 MB × 20 sim cards, that means am getting 10 gig per night at 500 naira. I do this plan 5 times in a month which means that with 2500, I get 50 GIGABYTE. Same 2,500 people use and buy 2 gb on etisalat.

N.B
Criminal MTN recently started taxing transfers per sim. That means on every transfer you make, they charge you 3 naira. Still worth it though.

IF MTN IS NOT STABLE IN YOUR AREA, TRY AIRTEL. THEY HAVE A SIMILAR PLAN. THOUGH I DONT KNOW THEIR TRANSFER METHOD FOR CREDIT TRANSFER.

4 Likes

Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by EvilMetahuman: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
iamexcelblog:
I do the MTN plan of 500 naira for 10 GB every night. Its quite stressful but I do the procedures during the day when am less busy and then wait for night to fire down.

You want to know how I do it? Very simple. I went to Emeka offor Plaza in Onitsha and bought 20 MTN sim cards at 100 naira each. I migrate all of them to MTN pulse. I transfer 25 naira to each of them during the day and that gives me 25 naira ×20 sim cards= 500.

To make the transfers easier, I saved all of the sim card numbers as a transfer contacts in my main phone that transfers the money. All 20 of them. Take for instance my number is 0.8.0.55862.654. I will save the number as *600*08055862654*50*0000#. Thats assuming 0000 is my transfer pin. I saved the numbers to avoid the stress of typing new numbers every night. Then each time I want to sub, I put any of the sims in a small phone, view its number I already saved on the sim, trace the number on my main phone and then transfer.

NB
If you are buoyant enough, you can avoid the stress of always transferring credit per night by recharging all the sim cards with 100 naira each. You now sub 25 naira on them each time you want to browse. That means you have 4 times to sub on any sim card for 4 nights. Its still same thing. Even, its better because MTN now charges 3 naira per transfer. Your choice.

I will then send "Night" to 131 on each of them. This gives me 500 MB for 25 naira. Thats all for then. I will now wait till 12 am to fire down. If you do 500 MB × 20 sim cards, that means am getting 10 gig per night at 500 naira. I do this plan 5 times in a month which means that with 2500, I get 50 GIGABYTE. Same 2,500 people use and buy 2 gb on etisalat.

N.B
Criminal MTN recently started taxing transfers per sim. That means on every transfer you make, they charge you 3 naira. Still worth it though.

IF MTN IS NOT STABLE IN YOUR AREA, TRY AIRTEL. THEY HAVE A SIMILAR PLAN. THOUGH I DONT KNOW THEIR TRANSFER METHOD FOR CREDIT TRANSFER.
Bros, you are really built for naija.

Chai.. See sufferness to use just 10gb wey no fit download one full 4k movie.

Thunder fire apc o sad sad cry

4 Likes

Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Bros, you are really built for naija.

Chai.. See sufferness to use just 10gb wey no fit download one full 4k movie.

Thunder fire apc o sad sad cry

Lol. You can see the hustle na. No be today. I torrent a lot and I have close to 3 terabytes filled with movies, documentaries and series. I hunt for movies a lot. I can't come and be paying one useless 25,000 for a paltry 50 gb on Swift or Interc.

With same 25,000 I get 500 GB on MTN within a month.
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by EvilMetahuman: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Lol. You can see the hustle na. No be today. I torrent a lot and I have close to 3 terabytes filled with movies, documentaries and series. I hunt for movies a lot. I can't come and be paying one useless 25,000 for a paltry 50 gb on Swift or Interc.

you no go dey sleep be that.

1 Like

Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Techpaded(f): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
booked
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
if glo is good in your area.. just Google search glo 0.0k cheat uc mini .. you'll download all you want

Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by Techpaded(f): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
ak33n:
if glo is good in your area.. just Google search glo 0.0k cheat uc mini .. you'll download all you want

Here's the setting for Glo 0.0 on UC Mini . Fast & unlimited

http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/latest-uc-mini-glo-00-settings-how-to.html
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by yasolan(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Techpaded:

Here's the setting for Glo 0.0 on UC Mini . Fast & unlimited

http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/latest-uc-mini-glo-00-settings-how-to.html
I can't get to us those proxy sites..It just reloads
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by peterincredible: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
iamexcelblog:

my guy i use it too i have four mtn sim cards but before i finish with the 3rd sim each night time would have gotten to after three or 3:20am so my guy how u take they use the 20 sims each night abi shey u dey use 4g modem abi your phone na 4g and i want ask i hope say the mtn night plan fast for 4g bcause am about to get a 4g usb modem the 3g modem they dull me die happy torrenting my guy we are in the same boat
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by feelgoodInc: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
peterincredible:
my guy i use it too i have four mtn sim cards but before i finish with the 3rd sim each night time would have gotten to after three or 3:20am so my guy how u take they use the 20 sims each night abi shey u dey use 4g modem abi your phone na 4g and i want ask i hope say the mtn night plan fast for 4g bcause am about to get a 4g usb modem the 3g modem they dull me die happy torrenting my guy we are in the same boat
he transfers all to one sim card before midnight

please let this not make it to front page, I want to keep enjoying this, if people find out we'll be back to square one.
Re: Best Subscription For Downloading by oyekanwahab(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2017
percyshelu:
is the SIM working on both 4G and 3G
i think they have only 4g lte network

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage / My 6600 Keeps Turning Off / My New Infinix Hot Note Is Hanging Guys...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.