Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now (703 Views)

How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now / How To Startup An Online Store And Grow It Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys! I’m going to be less busy for the next few days and I thought of letting you know some tips which I consider to be big and top secrets when writing your business plans and proposals. I’ve been doing a little research lately on some new ways by which you can attract investors and top companies in Nigeria to invest in your business. I believe they will be very helpful to you in carrying out your business activities.

Ask me your questions here now. This offer will be open just for the next few days!
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 5:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Ask your questions now

1 Like

Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by tjmc: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2017
I wabt to be a distributor for a product. I know the location I know the product would sell like mad but the problem now is finance. Am also an introvert.
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2017
tjmc:
I wabt to be a distributor for a product. I know the location I know the product would sell like mad but the problem now is finance. Am also an introvert.

The problem is not finance or your personality but your MINDSET. It takes a different mindset to be successful in anything, it is the greatest tool to achieve anything you want. Anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in. It doesn't matter whether you are an introvert or extrovert. You can get finance for your business if you have a very good business plan write-up to present to investors or banks. You can get through savings, crowdfunding, family donation, grants (there are so many out there, just look out for opportunities). You only need to change your mindset from I CAN'T to I CAN
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by AVEC: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thats a very cool response. i have always wondered especially about the introvert bit.
what really is the best way to promote clothing sales even with a shop? going round to offices, they like to owe and dodge sometimes and yet there must be some way to make more sales? location of the shop s not in a very busy area although its a well known area. i wold like your advice. currently i dont have a website.....but would it help where most people dont really browse? i am located in the east.
bset regards
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by keglo: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls which Agro farm company in Nigeria do you think I can invest my money (cassava or palm oil)
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by Doyin400l(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
My own question is as an upcoming agropreneur, how will you advise us in terms of marketing strategy to penetrate the existing market. Since most people in it has one way or the other has their own base of customers already.
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by insure1: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
AVEC:
Thats a very cool response. i have always wondered especially about the introvert bit.
what really is the best way to promote clothing sales even with a shop? going round to offices, they like to owe and dodge sometimes and yet there must be some way to make more sales? location of the shop s not in a very busy area although its a well known area. i wold like your advice. currently i dont have a website.....but would it help where most people dont really browse? i am located in the east.
bset regards

While you await OP for a more articulate advice, I think you should use Social media as a tool to market your stock. If you are an introvert, you may not want to use your personal Facebook, Twitter etc accounts, you can create an account specially for your business, then add family and friends. Start from your already established circle/acquaintances and if they are satisfied with what you offer, you can get referrals.
Get a professional photographer to snap your wares and edit them for best pictures, post these and tag your contacts.

It's even better you already have a shop, go online too. You don't necessarily need a website. In many places where people do not have computers to browse, they use social media fairly well enough on their mobile devices. You may check a few quick points I made http://nairadistrict.com/2017/06/15/7-tech-skills-every-entrepreneur-must-have/

From a personal experience, I sold a decent number of fragrances from NL here. I delivered to their offices. Till date I don't even know some of them as some in other parts of the country had theirs delivered through other means. Think beyond your locality.
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 1:37am On Jun 17, 2017
AVEC:
bset regards

Ensure that you interact with your customers and sample their opinions to know what they actually want before mass – producing your clothes. It is easier to penetrate the market when what you produce is exactly what the people have always wanted. Conduct market survey regularly to get what is trendy in the market and use the feedback to refine your business process accordingly.
Attend fashion expos.
Organize your own fashion show to market your designs/clothes.

Leverage on the internet to promote your business. An online presence is an integral part of any successful business. It's important to give it the attention it deserves. You can start with social media marketing (facebook ads and sponsored posts targeting your location, instagram ads, twitter, etc.) as insure1 has said but as you grow you need to have a website for your conversion. Note that your online presence will connect you to the whole world and not restricted to your location only. If you are interested to know more on this, send me a personal mail.
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2017
keglo:
Pls which Agro farm company in Nigeria do you think I can invest my money (cassava or palm oil)

There are several farms in Nigeria that you can invest in but i will recommend a few good ones here that are really doing a great job out there. Try HABDEC in Abeokuta, springboard Nigeria in Akure or contact Jethro in Oyo. Those are good practical farms that you can invest in. They also offer full time training for farmers/intending farmers.
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by bimbax: 1:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders. kindly spare just a minute to fill out this SURVEY form please.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FSDN6SN

1 Like

Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Doyin400l:
My own question is as an upcoming agropreneur, how will you advise us in terms of marketing strategy to penetrate the existing market. Since most people in it has one way or the other has their own base of customers already.

There are different marketing strategies for different agricultural products which you would have to find out yourself. The best way you can penetrate an existing market is to have a full practical experience. Farming is practical and not theoretical, it entails lots of hardwork and commitment. Study your competitors and know their weaknesses, then, use it to your own advantage. Know what works best for you.
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Keep your questions posted
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
It's been a while peeps. Today i will be sharing with us #5O TIPS FOR STARTING YOUR #COMPANY By John Rampton

Starting your own business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s stressful and pretty much demands your complete focus. On the plus side, it can also be a fulfilling experience professionally and personally.
Here are 50 tips on how to make your business come to life:

1. Do a #self-inventory.
Not everyone has what it takes to start a company. That’s not to say that your idea is not brilliant, but are you ready for all the chores that come with it, like cold calling prospects and invoicing them until you're paid when you start getting clients? It just means that you may not have the personality traits to handle launching a company of your own.
Before investing any time or resources, evaluate yourself and see if you have some the typical traits of an entrepreneur. Are you motivated, able to adapt and confident? Are you resilient?

2. Develop an #idea .
Don’t just start a business because something is in vogue and you think commercializing it will make money. Develop a business concept that you're passionate about related to something that you have experience with. From there, come up with a product or service that you believe can enhance the people’s lives.

3. Test the #plausibility.
Once you’ve settled on an idea, figure out how you can make it become a reality. Is the product or service something that people want or need? Can you make a profit selling it? Does the product work?

4. Write a #businessplan .
A solid business plan will guide you going forward, even if your plan is to be just a solopreneur or freelancer. It’s also needed for presenting your idea to potential investors. Your business plan should include a mission statement, a company summary, an executive summary, a service or product offerings, a description of a target market, financial projections and the cost of the operation. Learn about how to write a business plan at SBA.gov.

5. Identify your #market .
Even though you may have detected some interest in your business, you need to do more homework. Assess the market, targeting the customers most likely to make a purchase. Perform a competitive assessment.

6. Determine the #costs .
Do additional research and find out the standard cost factors within this industry. Not only will this help you manage your business more effectively, investors will want to know this.

7. Establish a #budget .
Once you determine how much money you’ll have to work with, figure out how much it will take to develop your product or service and create a marketing plan.

8. Find the right #investors .
You’re going to need some sort of funding to start off, whether from your savings, credit cards, loans, grants or venture capitalists. Find an investor who shares your passion, someone you believe you can work with.

9. #Listen to investors.
Whether you like it, investors do have a say in your company. And you need to listen to their advice or suggestion. But that doesn’t mean you have to do what they tell you.

10. Set up a great support #system .
You’re going to be investing a lot of time and resources into your new business venture. Be certain that your family is on board. They must be aware that this process will be challenging financially and emotionally.
Read more: http://darbotechub.com/a4X28
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
*I have 250,000 Genuine Nigerian online shoppers email list for sale*

_Email marketing_ is the real cash engine in town that internet marketing kings are leveraging upon today.

Imagine you marketing your product to 250,000 audience and 5% of that audience bought your product.

I'm giving this out for a price that will not drill a single hole in your pocket. I mean just a token. Yesssss, mark my words *just a token!*���

*BONUS:* i will show you how to drive thousands of viewers to your youtube video few hours after upload. ������

I know you won't wanna miss this opportunity. Message me privately/call 07039359066 if interested.

*Hurry up and Order yours Now before the price goes up!!!*���
Re: Are you planning to startup/expand your biz? Ask Me Your Questions Now by darexkey(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Most startups and businesses fail to secure funding because they don't know how to create a captivating Executive Summary and well detailed financial projections to present their ideas, businesses or start-ups. They fail to get investors because their Executive Summary is boring and doesn't captivate the interest or attention of an investor.

We will work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, research your markets and competitors, develop your business plan and create a very catchy Executive Summary. We will help you refine your business model, identify your most profitable customers, and how your sales projections can be improved. We provide an objective view, so your final business plan makes a statement that projects confidence and attracts investors.

Our custom business plans include but not limited to the following:
Executive Summary, Mission Statement, Keys to Success, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Objectives, Market Analysis Summary, Target Market Segment Strategy, Competitive Edge & Analysis, Competitive Summary, Projected Profit And Loss, Cash Flow, ProForma, Projected Balance Sheet, Balance Sheet, Marketing Plan etc.

THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Pre-operating activities and expenses.(includes Initial/Expanding stock, Equipment depreciation table)
- 3 YEARS OPERATING EXPENSES
- 3 YEARS LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN
- 3 YEARS QUARTELY COST FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY SALES FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY PROFIT AND LOSS PROJECTION
- 3 YEARS OUARTERLY Cash flow Plan (36 Months)
- VIABILITY ANALYSIS

Contact us right now, 07039359066, 08053690844, darbotechub@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Loan : Urgent Advice Needed / Please What Is The Best Way To Earn Money Online? / Now Buying 6months And Above Old Twitter Accounnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.