Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. (2335 Views)

Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. by tommieen: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2010
My fellow nigerian have you ever begun your favourite movie on t.v only for Nepa to strike and you shout Nepa o!

Or you get home at 9p.m only to discover that you need to go out to buy fuel to put on your generator because the 10litres you bought in the black market was used to play video games by your brother or your favourite team is playing a match and you put on ur "i beta pass my neighbour"generator to watch your footbal team only for your generator to go off because the fuel got finished and you need the energy of a horse to pull your smokey generator!.

If you answered yes to any of the questions above.read this until the very end because your problem has been solved forever at last!

*Never again depend on Nepa to watch t.v

*Never again worry about fueling your generator to watch your favourite t.v programme*
You don't ever have to worry about spending half your income to fuel your generator to watch t.v again*because with your new RECHARGABLE T.V you never have to worry about missing a TV Programme again!

Now you can be sure of constant access to t.v programmes,never miss any football match because of Nepa,you can start a movie and finish it without interruption from Nepa,you can watch your favourite religous programs without Nepa or Generator!

Your 14 inch colur t.v comes with clear audio-visual so u can watch you TV Programmes with clear sound an image

*It comes with 6months guarentee*It comes with an inbuilt battery that automatically stores power so you can watch your programmes on T.V without help from Nepa or generators any time of the day

*Watch Dstv,Cable,Dvd,Vcd and play games with your rechargable t.v.For Free Video Demonstration text you name+Frtv+Email+Gsm+Address to 018244217 or you if you have any questions concerning the mode of operation of the t.v or intersted in buying a unit for yourself or friend you can also call 018244217.

Only 50 television availaible.Call for yours today.There is free delivery anywhere in lagos.!
Re: Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. by emekamn(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2010
Ok! Ow long does the batery last when charged?
Re: Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. by Tudor6(f): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2010
Yeah right! If the battery powers only the TV what then powers the DSTV decoder, DVD, External antenna and co or do you expect people to just watch a blank TV with no picture?
Re: Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. by tommieen: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
@tudor-some antennas do not need nepa to work.There are antennas of 200/300 naira,the metallic types they dont need Nepa.Yes the d.s.t.v and dvds cannot work without nepa or another source of power as they dont come with batteries and if you read my post carefully i never said anything about dstv and dvd players working without Nepa,i was just trying to state the obvious which is the fact that the rechargeable tv is now available and works without electricity when charged.
@emeka mn:the battery lasts for approximately 3hours when fully charged
Re: Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. by tobidaflava(m): 4:50am On Jan 24, 2010
Now tell me how can it be charged imagine when or if there is no NEPA or generator? To me there's no difference.
Re: Rechargeable T.v Now Available-never Miss T.v Programmes Or Match Again. by tkem(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2010
How much is it

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Lg 50"inch Tv Um7340 Smart 4k Tv / How To Register For Access Bank Internet Banking Online Without Application Form / Fairly Used Iphone 5 For Sale(64gb) Clean And Neat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.