Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

[i]*[b]be Smart And Make More Money From Your Smart Phones[/b]*[/i] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [i]*[b]be Smart And Make More Money From Your Smart Phones[/b]*[/i] (328 Views)

Learn Mobile Graphic Design On Your Smart Phones / Be Smart And Invest In The Telecommunication Business Now / Work Smart And Make Money From Home (100 % Legit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[i]*[b]be Smart And Make More Money From Your Smart Phones[/b]*[/i] by johnsuccess(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Most people spend hours daily online chatting and posting stuffs and literally make no money doing these things. They constantly think of buying data for subscription and recharging for voice calls. Most people can't survive without being online at least even if its whatsapp for complete 24hours. I remember what happened the other day I was traveling to Lagos. A young lady sat beside me and just because she forgot to buy airtime before the cab took off, she had so much discomfort and was really unhappy. Her data subscription was out and by her countenance and action you would have seen that she wasn't herself.

This is how an average person is too. We can't do without our phones. Have you ever misplaced your phone before? You know how disheartening that can be right. Humans are just addicted to their phones. Most companies know that you are addicted to your phone, so this becomes an opportunity to make money for them. Today MTN and other top telecom companies make billions from our addiction to phone. Imagine 1,000,000 people just buying N100 airtime daily, that's a whopping 100 million naira daily, in thirty days you and I would have made MTN 3 billion naira richer without making reference to data at all. When I first saw these figures I went blind for five seconds. I realized I will be foolish, if I don't utilize the telecom/ mobile technology industry to my own advantage.

That led me to a discovery of an amazing business that pays people when others use their business platform to carry out these little transactions that eventually become huge, cumulatively. Today I earn in a month what my neighbours and relatives earn in 6 months. You will agree with me that it’s possible from the example I gave above, I don't want to enjoy this business alone.
I can put you through as long as you are a hardworking and you are willing to invest the startup capital (because any good business requires good capital) and you are willing to learn. Please note that this is not a ponzi scheme. This is serious business for serious minded business people only.

Success doesn't happen by magic you have to create it.
Please just reach me on my number below. Thanks.
Reach me on +2349091226652.
Culled from Adedeji Damilare's post.
Re: [i]*[b]be Smart And Make More Money From Your Smart Phones[/b]*[/i] by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2017
Why can't you just post it here?

(1) (Reply)

Get Updated Nationwide Phone Number Database Here! / Capital Raising And Business Growth Workshop For Startups & Smes / Unilever Cuts Agency Fees And Production Costs, But A Media Surge Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.