Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane (40350 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Serving The Disables In Abuja As She Caters For Them(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by newsynews: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVW3Tpdnz1P/?taken-by=tontolet

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh was pictured in an aeroplane with Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. She captioned the picture in the below manner.

What a great feeling to have the Hon Lai Mohammed speak about my foundation in such a passionate way. When you focus diligently on your work God will always make a way. Excited about the new plans

http://wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-spotted-with-lai-mohammed-in-an-aeroplane/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by elohimoutreach: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good for them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by ubongoton(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Finally her own has finished,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABY MAMA AND NGO IS PAYING REAL GOOD......

ENJOY SWEETIE, NA YOUR VAGINA DO AM FOR YOU. kiss kiss kiss

38 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by alBHAGDADI: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
In Tonto Dikeh's mind, she thinks Lai Mohammed is smiling because of the picture.

She doesn't know that Lai Mohammed is simply smiling because of the wonderful Lie he just thought about which might enable him get a beejay.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by NaijaCelebs: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Two Linuses

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by 10eola(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
In Tonto Dikeh's mind, she thinks Lai Mohammed is smiling because of the picture.

She doesn't know that Lai Mohammed is simply smiling because of the wonderful Lie he just thought about which might enable him get a beejay.
ARE YOU THROUGH ?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Tolexander: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
What a great feeling to have the Hon Lai Mohammed speak about my foundation in such a passionate way. When you focus diligently on your work God will always make a way. Excited about the new plans
lill does Tonto Dikeh know that Lai Mohammad is only saying the opposite of what he meant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Partnerbiz3: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Diggers.

See below shaa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by praizblog: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
lol.... two liars

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by eyeview: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Frankly speaking, if I see Lai Mohammed in a plane, or elevator or anywhere else, I don't think I would want to snap any photo with him nor share anything with him.
It will dent my image.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by NwaAmaikpe: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
sad

Why a lying feminist meets a lying minister.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by lollypeezle(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
OP, You need to be very sure about the picture because this set of people might be inside a boat and it will look like plane... They are conk liars

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by agarawu23(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Tasjin: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by talk2archy: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tonto no matter what this man has, all are lies.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Neduzze5(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Haa.... Liar Mohammed?

Tonto you better shift ooo!!

Just so that you or your unborn child don't become Liar Mohammed II.

You even listened to him speak and went ahead to believe what he said about your foundation? shocked

Babe I weak for your matter.

Lemme comman be going.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Birds of the same feather... tongue embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by slidesorter: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
This picture could be a lie O!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please i thought that this government placed a ban on business class ticket for government official.

Government of lies

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by dahunsy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# meet the LINUS family sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by seunny4lif(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Your foundation just enter Lie foundation grin grin
Lie Mahammed in the building grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Edu3Again: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make Lai no infect am with his lying epidemic oh angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by AndreizMendez(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Booked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by ademidedavid(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hope its not what am thinking? Dat u r trying to catch a bigger fish that can swallow ur past fish alive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by ayusco85(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Go back to Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Leez(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABY MAMA AND NGO IS PAYING REAL GOOD......

ENJOY SWEETIE, NA YOUR VAGINA DO AM FOR YOU. kiss kiss kiss
i for say buy sense but d thing scarce ds days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by obajoey(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
they wan quickly reach that place. cheesy
Tontoh, I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by sharpshooter01: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by seunny4lif(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nanabana11:
Minister for culture
Point of correction
Min for Culture and Lying

Simple

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square, Fally Ipupa & Flavour Pictured Together / Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him / Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.