Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (3192 Views)

Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Gbaremu(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Reference Code: GT/017

Job Description
At TAC professional Services, we offer Audit Trainees opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment.
We expect that such candidate will acquire useful skills and competencies in the areas of Audit, Tax and Business Consulting.
We are looking to hire young graduates with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
Qualifications
Graduate with academic qualification in the field of Accounting, Economics, Finance or other Social Sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper credit division.
Candidate should be between the ages of 20 to 25 years
Being a student member of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: hr@tacgroupng.com using the "References Code" as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by dnoable08: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
My mail is bouncing back. Please check the address
Gbaremu:
The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Reference Code: GT/017

Job Description
At TAC professional Services, we offer Audit Trainees opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment.
We expect that such candidate will acquire useful skills and competencies in the areas of Audit, Tax and Business Consulting.
We are looking to hire young graduates with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
Qualifications
Graduate with academic qualification in the field of Accounting, Economics, Finance or other Social Sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper credit division.
Candidate should be between the ages of 20 to 25 years
Being a student member of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: hr@tacgroupng.com using the "References Code" as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Gbaremu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
dnoable08:

I will confirm it...
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by beshiman(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
dnoable08:

Same here.
Any solution yet, please?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Bsharp: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
beshiman:

Same here.
Are you guys using Yahoo? I tried sending using my yahoomail, it was bouncing back. I used another email and it went through. I suggest you guys try using either gmail or hotmail.

1 Like

Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by dnoable08: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
beshiman:

Same here.
You probably keep trying, mine finally got delivered
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by patody: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls help my mail keeps bouncing both for yahoo and gmail or is their email address wrong?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thought I submitted mine successfully yesterday, only for it to bounce back this night.
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Bsharp: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Got an invite for test. Who's with me and who knows the format of their test?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Ninewale(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bsharp:
Hello BSharp Please is the invite via mail or SMS?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Bsharp: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ninewale:
Hello BSharp Please is the invite via mail or SMS?
Mail
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Ninewale(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bsharp:
Mail
Thanks Bsharp do you think it's in batches?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Bsharp: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ninewale:
Thanks Bsharp do you think it's in batches?
I have no idea.
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by DrFreemason: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Bsharp:
I heard test is psychometric. Are you a chartered accountant? When is your test?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by scave(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bsharp:
i
I got invitation for an interview, please can give me details on how their interview is
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Bsharp: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
scave:

i
I got invitation for an interview, please can give me details on how their interview is
Aside the normal interview questions, I was asked accounting questions, questions about audit and I think they asked one guy amongst us a question on finance but that was because he studied finance. I remember we went in in groups. Just brush up on your knowledge of accounting, audit and your course of study. Confidence is also key. Good luck!
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Nelsizzy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
scave:

i
When did you apply please?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by brainy96: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
scave:

i

Have you gotten any feedback from them afterwards?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by scave(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
brainy96:

Have you gotten any feedback from them afterwards?
No they didn't get back to me

(1) (Reply)

Interview And Salary Scales Of Primera Credit Microfinance Bank / Any Nigerian Breweries Branch In Port Harcourt? / Photo: Caption This Photo Of A Hustler.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.