Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Npower Palava (please Help) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Palava (please Help) (1301 Views)

Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Palava (please Help) by HonOlagrace: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
I successfully registered for the N-teach program through the Google Chrome on my phone and was done in less than five(5)minutes.... No upload of anything bt I was given my References ID, which I saved on my phone nd also wrote it down.
Went back to my Chrome browser and was redirected back to another page where I was told to input my ref no&bvn in order to continue my application. I enter both bt it said incorrect ID, went back to the where I saved it on my phone bt ALAS....the ref.id has changed, rechecked again I was given another id.... Now I ve three(3)diff id.... I don't understand this FG oooo. Pls.what can I do?
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by serverconnect(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
OP, you were shown that your registration was successful, why do you went to register again. You need not to apply multiple times.

Your completed application looks like this:

Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by Chinenye74: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
U will be contacted for your text, follow npower on facebook

Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by HonOlagrace: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
serverconnect:
OP, you were shown that your registration was successful, why do you went to register again. You need not to apply multiple times.

Your completed application looks like this:

Yes... That was what I was shown bt right now I don't think I want to continue with it #sadface with the rumor m hearing bout not been able to apply for another FG job within that duration
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by HonOlagrace: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chinenye74:
U will be contacted for your text, follow npower on facebook

Thanks alot... Bt still kinda confused bout it, don't want to regret registering for the program only to be deprived of more benefits cox I applied for NIS also
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
HonOlagrace:

Yes... That was what I was shown bt right now I don't think I want to continue with it #sadface with the rumor m hearing bout not been able to apply for another FG job within that duration
I didn't apply too because of the d news too
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by Freech: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
HonOlagrace:

Thanks alot... Bt still kinda confused bout it, don't want to regret registering for the program only to be deprived of more benefits cox I applied for NIS also
what of me that applied for NIS and I just applied for Npower, whats my fate??
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by gale2626: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Freech:

Just ignore it even if you were picked and go on with your NIS
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by gale2626: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls I forgot my reference I'd, how may I get it back?
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by HonOlagrace: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Freech:

Ve decided not to write d Npower test to avoid stories that touch....
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by illuminaty(m): 1:52am On Jun 16, 2017
HonOlagrace:

....Make your findings before passing wrong information....you can apply for npower n still apply for any federal government job....nobody will stop you not even bvn....that was how this same rumour discouraged so many people from applying last year and they are still regretting till dis moment that they didnt
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by ayommy12: 4:11am On Jun 16, 2017
my own case is different, pls I need help o
I tried registering yesterday morning and everything was going on fine until I got to where I am to put in my "LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF OR RESIDENCE" and it didn't bring up the list for that but my bvn has already been put and some other info. NOTE: on the registration page of that time, it allowed one to start the registration and leave it incomplete (maybe in case one want to check and recheck to avoid mistake once you haven't clicked submit) it will just be asking you to "CREATE" so from where I started to where the palava of local government of residence is, I was just clicking on "create" I never submitted, and so I left the page concluding that it is because I used phone (Android Lenovo) that when I am through with my schedule for the day, I will try it again still using my phone so I tried it again around 7pm yesterday and found out that the site has been transformed from the way it was in the morning, now the local government of residence that didn't come up in the morning has now come up and the site is much more orderly than the way it was on the morning (NOTE: In the registration I did in the morning, I got to the stage where a reference number was given to me of which I wrote it down believing that when I come back to continue with the registration, that is what I will use to access my incomplete registration page but it was a new and fresh page that I saw when I wanted to continue so I took it to mean that maybe the site was still under construction when I did it in the morning so I started the registration all over again (pls don't forget I never clicked on "submit" in the morning and I had input my bvn and I was also given a reference number and no successful message or email was given me) but Alas! in my second registration that I did around 7pm, after filling in all my details "correctly" the reply sayssssssss "the page portal.N-power.gov.ng says your bvn is incorrect" hmmmmm since that time, I have been helpless. Please is anyone having a similar experience? pls what do I do?
Re: Npower Palava (please Help) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051

(1) (Reply)

On My Way To UUTH For Another Internship Exam / Npower Reg / How Many Test We Are Writing For Npower Teach 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.