Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Will Nigeria Still Be The Same After October 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will Nigeria Still Be The Same After October 1 (353 Views)

#breaking Dr Ibe Kachikwu Sues "The Will Nigeria" Over False Publication / If Nigerians Where To Grasp Your Ideas, What Will Nigeria Be Like? / October 1 Igbo Quit Notice Stays, Arewa Group Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Still Be The Same After October 1 by Donwilly20(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where are the prophets in the house?please i want ask looking at the division we are experiencing among nigerian citizen these days couple with quit notice from one tribe to another i need to know from our prophets and pastors to please help us out here if we are still going to be one entity,my ears are open for your prophecy
Re: Will Nigeria Still Be The Same After October 1 by RoyalBlak007: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
No, not the same

Probably worse grin
Re: Will Nigeria Still Be The Same After October 1 by sherybanky(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where are the prophets in the house?please i want ask looking at the division we are experiencing among nigerian citizen these days couple with quit notice from one tribe to another i need to know from our prophets and pastors to please help us out here if we are still going to be one entity,my ears are open for your prophecy

Shey Na pegan You Be?
Re: Will Nigeria Still Be The Same After October 1 by Donwilly20(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
sherybanky:

Shey Na pegan You Be?
no i be atheist

(1) (Reply)

US Can Ask Visa Applicants For Social Media History / Customs Destroy N83.4m Worth Of Frozen Poultry Product [PHOTOS] / Business /finance/home/real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.