Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] (1892 Views)

Secure Your Entrepreneurial Success With Social Network Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
The online world have always been so fascinating, right from the time I got to know what it's all about, till now. I have always wonder, how do these web pages come to be? Who posted them? That was me many many years ago. I think I once tried opening my own page, but every tutorial I came across the web made every process look like rocket science.

As time pass, everything was becoming plain and I was able to comprehend. Although there were few stuffs that confuses me, especially when it comes to design, SEO and media upload. Mind you, that was years ago. My curiosity was leading me to places I never knew exist.. I was learning, trying to cover every spheres of the internet.

Last 2 years, after many years of studying how stuffs work in the online world, I decided to create my first blog on blogger. Entertainment niche was booming and I dived into the wagon without a survey or the usual roadmap that leads to success. Not only was it the most terrible mistake ever, it cost me my talent and joy. I wasn't putting my writing skills to use, lifting post and images from other sites to mine made me look so horrible.

Within 3 months, I was forced to push the delete button cause I was fed up. I wasn't after the money like most bloggers, I was after having a page I could call mine on web. Not getting readers, views and comments made it evident that I was exhausting precious time.

Later on, I lunched another site on WordPress. It was a personal blog and writing my own content made me fulfilled. I was exploring sides of me that haven't been known. I was getting views, comments and encouraging mails from most of my readers. For the first time in life, I had a site that was engaging and able to put a smile on my face. Yet, unfulfillment was lacking. I wanted to touch life more differently. I needed an impact that could be so enormous that it can stick into the sand of time.

Being in the department of entrepreneurship, I saw an opportunity. What if I create contents about entrepreneurship? Entrepreneurship is no doubt an untapped goldmine as long as Nigeria is concerned. For the first time in my life, I got serious. I was able to bring out huge bucks to register and host a domain. Unlike the ME I know. I think I saw a serious business man in action.

The web designer that I contacted to help out was a disaster. Maybe cause the fee was so little. I never knew I could design a blog and tweak around a few things. But I did.. in fact, I had to uninstall the theme he used and start afresh. This made me regret looking for a web designer in the first place, cause I did the who designing myself and frankly, I was satisfied.

Blogging with my tablet have been fun.. it's been a week since it went live and I keep exploring round WordPress, to know what works and what doesn't. Just today, I thought about getting a logo.. I really don't have the cash to contact a logo designer so I have to do it myself. Surprisedly, the logo I created using my tablet turned out looking good. That doesn't mean I won't get a professional looking logo though.

Many of you who have visited EntMirror might think I'm so after the money because of the konga Ad. That's really not true. Ads can add beauty to a blog design. I needed that awesome experience that users feel, the worst is having an overwhelming ads at every platform, screaming to be clicked. That is definitely a No No for me..

Right now, I have a few articles published. Will be going for an interview tomorrow. Met an entrepreneurial professor and I offered to conduct an interview, unexpectedly, he agreed.

I'm not yet a terrific writer, but as I continue on this part, I know I will improve.

This thread is going to be EntMirror diary.

Entmirror is the short form of Entrepreneur's Mirror.

Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
This logo look cool.. Although ENT on red is giving me a weird feeling.. like I should change it..
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
my pages are okay too..

Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
My highest daily pageview is 50 lol.. I know it will surely improve once I start promoting and guest blogging on other similar blogs. The link will really be cool for my ranking..
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
My post schedule is going to be 1 post per day. To do that, I should be able to write at least, 3 articles per day cause there are days I won't be free cause of school.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Will keep you updated.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Just few minutes ago.. I published a new article.. How to survive the recession in Nigeria as an entrepreneur..
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/15/how-entrepreneurs-survive-recession/
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Just this morning, I was wondering If sharing my articles on nairaland can hurt my page rank. Many webmasters might say no, but I think otherwise due to my previous experience. Any post shared on NL tend to rank faster in Google Search than the original site it was lifted from. How then can I drive traffic from NL?
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just this morning, I published 'how to start poultry farming in Nigeria..
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/16/set-up-a-poultry-farm/

Then few minutes ago, I published '9 ways to remain poor for life.'
it's really fun I must say.
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/17/remain-poor-for-life/

I want to have as many contents as possible. Not just any article, one that's able to add value to my readers. I'm seeing tremendous improvement on my page views.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
My next target is getting backlinks and I can only do that by guest posting on blogs within my niche. I contacted one, wrote an amazing mail just to have him accept my proposal. After asking for my site link, he didn't reach back to me again.

Maybe because my site isn't well designed, or maybe cause I'm still new. I will keep trying..
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Hi dear. Just this morning, I was able to publish a well detailed post about whether blogging is a business or a waste of time.

here's the link to the post. I'm so proud of the post lol grin
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/18/is-blogging-a-business-waste/
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by david6(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
awesome post bro...#following
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
david6:
awesome post bro...#following

Thanks bro..

I didn't go anywhere today lol.. instead of wasting away my life, I grabbed my pad for another article, not after an intensive research cause I won't feel happy misinformating my readers.

How to start T-shirt business from anyway
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/18/how-to-start-tshirt-business/
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
After writing an article, pushing the publish button is so hard. I wonder why I keep having this discontented feeling that the article needs more editing. Even after publishing, I keep editing and updating.. pheeeeewww.. the thing weak me Abeg.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello dearie,

Last night was awesome.. I woke up refreshed and with an article in mind
'
'Why failure is part of entrepreneurship'
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/19/why-failure-is-partof-entrepreneurship/

Being in the department of entrepreneurship has really exposed me to the outside world of entrepreneurship. In the article, I could be likened to a motivational speaker. it was a pretty good article.

My page views yesterday was cool.. it's gradually growing up.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi dear..
just few minutes ago, I published another article.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A FREELANCER http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/19/make-money-as-a-freelancer/
I think it's pretty cool.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Will publish another article tomorrow.. I contacted a reputable blogger today.. I have high hope that I'll soon publish a guest post. Lemme start getting a killer article ready. grin
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Wow.. I've finally been approved to guest post on one of Nigerian reputable entrepreneurial blog. This is the first step to rising.. you don't know how happy I'm for this opportunity. I'm trying to write a killer article for this blog. One that might be better than over 80% of articles on www.entmirror.com

When the guest post go live, I will share the link.

Time to log off and start writing that blog post.. yay!
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2017
I just finished writing the guest post..

SNAIL FARMING: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA

I just sent the attachment through mail, now waiting for a response and for it to go live.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by ITbomb(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
I shared your post on "blogging is a waste" and was surprised on the positive responses

As for the below, If you want to write for Nairaland, write just for Nairaland, dont use word to word as on your blog.
You can present only the headline with a link back to your blog but give readers what I called "Instant Value".
See this post about Getting SEO Backlinks from Blog and Forum Comments

EntMirror:
Just this morning, I was wondering If sharing my articles on nairaland can hurt my page rank. Many webmasters might say no, but I think otherwise due to my previous experience. Any post shared on NL tend to rank faster in Google Search than the original site it was lifted from. How then can I drive traffic from NL?
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
ITbomb:
I shared your post on "blogging is a waste" and was surprised on the positive responses

As for the below, If you want to write for Nairaland, write just for Nairaland, dont use word to word as on your blog.
You can present only the headline with a link back to your blog but give readers what I called "Instant Value".
See this post about Getting SEO Backlinks from Blog and Forum Comments

Thanks so much sir for sharing my blog post.. You just made my day.. where did you share it? I would be glad to read the responses.

I noticed that copying articles to NL do hurt the page rank of my blog, so I stopped.

My current target is getting backlinks.. just few hours ago, I submitted a guest post to an influential entrepreneurial blogger, waiting for it to go live.

I have also receive 2 positive response from other awesome bloggers in my niche, about going ahead with the guest post. Currently, I'm trying to put together a killer article or whatever lol... I need to have a good guest post cause it speaks more about my blog..

Thanks for the link. it will really help.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
My page view today was tremendous.. I mean, couldn't believe it.

Anyway, I published another article few minutes ago.
check it out.

Reasons Why You Must Fire Your Boss
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/20/reasons-to-fire-your-boss/

I submitted two guest post to two bloggers today.. today was damn stressful lol.. that's, I wrote three quality content today.. each not less than 800 words.. I love making it as detailed as possible.

I have one guest post remaining.. will do that tomorrow.. time to sleep.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Just feeling elated lol.. Few minutes ago, I published another wonderful article.

Top 8 Habits Of great Entrepreneurs
http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/21/top-habits-of-great-entrepreneurs/

You'll love it. Don't forget to leave a comment.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
I just published another article
How to effectively manage stress as an entrepreneur http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/22/manage-stress-as-an-entrepreneur/
I've been getting encouraging comments and views lately..
I'm still waiting for my guest post to go live..
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
What! I think I skipped an article.
How to make money importing from china http://www.entmirror.com/2017/06/21/how-to-import-from-china/
I published it last night.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2017
since my last update here.. I have published about 3 articles..
Currently, i'm trying to learn so much about SEO..
It's getting so easy to grasp.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hey dear..
A new article is live on Entmirror.
HOW TO START PLANTAIN PLANTATION http://www.entmirror.com/start-a-plantain-plantation-with-little-capital
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by david6(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Boss let me have your contact thanks
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
david6:
Boss let me have your contact thanks
here bro
08167nine70nine69
Thanks
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
A new post is live again; D
CUSTOMER RELATION: A MUST DO FOR ALL ENTREPRENEURS http://www.entmirror.com/customer-relation-a-must-do-for-all-entrepreneurs
you'll love it.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Good morning.. Many people wonder if egg business is lucrative or not. well, in just wrote a detailed article on that.

HOW TO START EGG SUPPLY BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
http://www.entmirror.com/how-to-start-egg-supply-business-in-nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Web Hosting / Advertise To Over 100,000 Clients/customers For As Low As N5,000 / Sell Dumps Sell Smtp Leads Webmails Rdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.