Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Someone's 20 Years Salary Turned To Home Of Poo: Check Out 18 Carat Gold Toilet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone's 20 Years Salary Turned To Home Of Poo: Check Out 18 Carat Gold Toilet (1303 Views)

'I Need A D*ck!!' Sex-starved Lady Cries Out (18+ Video) / Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / Miley Cyrus Nude Photos Leaked Online... Check This Out (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone's 20 Years Salary Turned To Home Of Poo: Check Out 18 Carat Gold Toilet by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
18 Carats of pure gold! On a toilet.

When money becomes paper for you. There are a lot of better things to do with that cash, lots of hungry kids to feed, yet it was turned to poop collector.

Anyway, wetin concern me? No be me make the money Na.

Lemme come and be going undecided

Re: Someone's 20 Years Salary Turned To Home Of Poo: Check Out 18 Carat Gold Toilet by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
kai
Re: Someone's 20 Years Salary Turned To Home Of Poo: Check Out 18 Carat Gold Toilet by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wise thing to do... ....

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen, Sandra Chinonso Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos / Nicky Minaj Cancels Video Dropping, Ask Ladies To Read Instead Of Twerking / Fans Thrilled As Tiwa Savage Exposes Hot Leg Through Queer Skirt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.