Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Daughter Is Done With Homeworks - Nigerian Mom Tells Canadian School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Daughter Is Done With Homeworks - Nigerian Mom Tells Canadian School (467 Views)

What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Is Done With Homeworks - Nigerian Mom Tells Canadian School by Icedprince1d(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
A Nigerian mom living in Canada has written to her child's school teachers, telling them to stop giving her daughter excessive homeworks to do at home, as it is taking a toil on her daughter emotionally and medically.

Bunmi Laditan, revealed that she was told by a tutor and a therapist, that her daughter needed to cutdown her work load to avoid depression and anxiety.

She then decided to not just cut down the homework but to cut it off completely, after seeing her daughter suffer from chest pains.

She posted a screenshot of the email she sent to the school teachers, and her reasons for taking such decision on her Facebook timeline.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/06/my-daughter-is-done-with-homework.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Done With Homeworks - Nigerian Mom Tells Canadian School by ojun50(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
See whala
u go sch na whala u no go sch na whala
Re: My Daughter Is Done With Homeworks - Nigerian Mom Tells Canadian School by Gmajor(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
lazy woman trying to infect her daughter with laziness.
Is her child the only pupil in the school?

The donkey said " I don't pray for a lighter load but for a stronger back"
Re: My Daughter Is Done With Homeworks - Nigerian Mom Tells Canadian School by Ehiscotch(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wetin concern us now, eh?
well, social media as turned into a trashcan, where people dump their garbage & wash their dirty linen.
Re: My Daughter Is Done With Homeworks - Nigerian Mom Tells Canadian School by Jj222(f): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
d woman is right; some teachers are lazy , they teach for some hours n d rest is home work. prefer gossip than their work. how can somebody that calls herself a teach fail a students for homework she did and not given correction. I ask how can d child kno the correct answer. lazy n anyhow teachers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study In 2 Different Countries / UNIOSUN Protest Goes Wild Over Death Of Colleague / Wowww, Meet The World Oldest Living Twin (Their Age & Picture Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.