Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Website Called Codefight - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Website Called Codefight (1316 Views)

Creating The Website Of Your Dream With Codes / Running The Website Is Very Slow, How To Improve The Speed Of The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Website Called Codefight by kudaisi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
While I might not participate actively in this forum, I tend to peep from time to time (I personally enjoy the battles for brag right). That said, I came across this website https://codefights.com/ The website claims to
Make coding fun again!
Keep your skills sharp by solving our challenges, or test your mettle against thousands of other engineers by joining a monthly tournament. Advance through skill levels while earning badges and XP for every win.

I think it will be a good way to settle all those fights once and for all. I hope to see 2 people drag themselves there very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Website Called Codefight by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
What of www.sololearn.com boss?

We need to start the ewar strictly on coding than argument on unimportant topics. Let know who is really good.
Re: The Website Called Codefight by Desyner: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Good but not perfect to judge programming prowress. The challenge presented might favour one party based on familiarity with task from past experiences.
Re: The Website Called Codefight by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Desyner:
Good but not perfect to judge programming prowress. The challenge presented might favour one party based on familiarity with task from past experiences.

That's true but we can resolve issues there........
Re: The Website Called Codefight by mexzony: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
heard of code wars and i hear its quite good.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Javascript Before Learning It. / Why Sup Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp / I Need An App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.