Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,726 members, 7,851,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Robbery Incident On Aker Road, Rivers State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Incident On Aker Road, Rivers State. (338 Views)

Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Robbery Incident Today At Ikare Akoko. / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Incident On Aker Road, Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
I was fast asleep when my wife shouted by 4am that thieves where in the neighborhood, still dizzy from the sleep the first gun shot rang out... kpoaaaaa. Na so me and my wife drag who go first reach door. Today i know the human anatomy can be as sleeky as a snake, the robbers had gone to the first house with the intention of stealing 25mill and d man said he had none they took all they had and jumped to the next compound on attempting to enter the man was their customer and this.time he swore to take one of them along with him, na so d man carry matchet cut thief oooo the wife was in the toilet and called the police who came in less than 30 mins. To cut the story they shot one of the thieves dead and carried the remaining 2 hopefully to kill dem.
I nearly defacate for pyjamas oooo. Thank God we survived

1 Like

Re: Robbery Incident On Aker Road, Rivers State. by Justuceleague2: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2017
To God be the glory

(1) (Reply)

Ex-super Eagles Player - How Evans Killed My Father After N15m Ransom. / Lagos Pupils’ Abduction: Kidnappers Break Silence, Promise To Free Children / Breaking News: Suicide Bombers Hit UNIMAID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.