Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Please Help Me With My Term Paper - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me With My Term Paper (347 Views)

THE ROLE OF ICT IN SOLAR ENERGY UTILIZATION - TERM PAPER / The History Of Political Crises In Nigeria (TERM PAPER) - GST 111 / The Role Of Vocational Education In Nigeria's Development (TERM PAPER) - GST 111 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With My Term Paper by Kelly2713(m): 3:41am On Jun 16, 2017
good morning my fellow nlander. as a young civil engineering student, am faced with a challenging question for my term paper and know my guys here can help me out

my question is " describe with illustration proper and improper ways of storing construction materials?"

pls guys your contributions are will be highly appreciated

cc: lalaticala
Re: Please Help Me With My Term Paper by MrHighSea: 4:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Chapter 1: introduce the topic, tell us about construction materials and hazards of improperly storing them, give instances of its effects summarily, mention some of the materials. Define some materials too. Probably, tell us whose job is it to do the storing, who supervises...
Chapter 2: Expantiate your chapter 1. Giving good references, journals and textbooks.
Chapter 3: Adopt materials is categories, maybe solid and liquid, bulky and lightweight onces. Using diagrams, pictures or charts, tells us how you can store them effectively.
Chapter 4: Detail the hazards of poor storage, cost, health and bottle -necks it introduces in the life of workers n project. GIVE STATISTICS from the HSE of notable firms.
Chapter 5: My friend Conclude n recommend. E don do. Let's proof read together. Probably send to bam_bulu001@y a h o o d o t c o m
When you leave NL, go to google.com and not watsapp. Learn n practice to DIY. I love academic work small sha

(1) (Reply)

Happening Live At Unilorin Purple Encounter / Job As A Student. / ​the Danger Of True Federalism-anthony Amedu & Alao Olalekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.