Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US (771 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by naijanewspaper(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Over 70 Ghanaian immigrants have been deported from the United States for visa-related offenses, including staying illegally and overstaying their permits in the country.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-NsWT2SPoHs0/WUNb8mR_ePI/AAAAAAAMof8/3-_znFDIDSkAf0sVhmYBHuhTPmlgnmy6QCLcBGAs/s400/1a.png[/img]
3news reports that all the male deportees arrived on Wednesday at the Accra’s Kotoka International Airport in handcuffs, before they were handed over to local authorities.

Although, the actual number of the deported immigrants was not officially revealed, the deportees were screened by the National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO), the Ghana Immigration Service and the Ghana Police Service and were reported to have been given 100 Ghana Cedis ($23) each, after clearance as some of them had no means to contact their families.

This is the second mass deportation of Ghanaians from the United States in recent times.

Last year, the United States deported 108 Ghanaian immigrants for reasons including drug-related offenses, staying illegally, overstaying their permits and other crimes.

http://thenigerian.news/news/70-ghanaians-deported-us/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by naijanewspaper(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2017
ghana too, na wao

2 Likes

Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Afonjashapmouth: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2017
The level of global intolerance is sky rocking daily

1 Like

Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Angelben10(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2017
When will we African stay back home and develop our own country. anytime I see all these stories I weep for my dear black race over dependence on the white

2 Likes

Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by CplusJason: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Last year, the United States deported
108 Ghanaian immigrants for reasons
including drug-related offenses, staying
illegally, overstaying their permits and other crimes.

Wow! I guess they where deported with a brand new "Ghana must-go" bag. grin

2 Likes

Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Homeboiy: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Ghana 0- us 70

if na oyibo man come Ghana they go de celebrate wit or without visa

2 Likes

Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Blakjewelry(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2017
why Africa no dey contains African sef
Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Even though they have constant light they still migrate
Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Buharimustgo: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2017
When the White visit any underdeveloped country,they will name themselves tourists, when we go to their countries they will label us immigrants, this is the height of wickedness
Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Buharimustgo: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Angelben10:
When will we African stay back home and develop our own country. anytime I see all these stories I weep for my dear black race over dependence on the white

How do u want them to develop Africa without money ?Please be realistic

1 Like

Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef cheesy
Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2017
seun lalasticlala
Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by journeywalker: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2017
africans and deportation
Re: Over 70 Ghanaians Deported From The US by Angelben10(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Buharimustgo:

How do u want them to develop Africa without money ?Please be realistic
so you don't know we are the ones enriching all this other countries...... get ur facts straight then u will know without out money all this other countries are like nigeria and africa

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Residence Application. / Process Of Changing Of Name On My International Passport / Which Countries’ Citizens Can Travel To The U.S. Without A Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.