Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD - Car Talk (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD (77210 Views)

Engine Rebuild / I Have An Offer To Purchase A Nigerian Use 2009 Honda Accord At 800k / To Rebuild Or To Replace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by BamBamK: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2019
how about a grand entry, the Yoruba way??

we will enter in peace n entreat her to sell....

GAZZUZZ:

abeg o! They will soon say it is cyber bully tins wink
Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2019
BamBamK:
how about a grand entry, the Yoruba way??

we will enter in peace n entreat her to sell....

It might work o! Oya call the others let's go there cheesy
Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by BamBamK: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2019
loool..... noted.

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by bmarketing: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Oga gazzuz how is the oil consumption? Looking to get one. I saw complaint that this year has excessive oil consumption.
Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
She's still looking good people cool

8 Likes

Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by sheu01: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
She's still looking good people cool

You have done a good job on this rebuilt cos i read d thread from the beginning to d end. God will continue to help you and take you to a greater height that u have never think. I learn a lot from you about car. Good job from Gazzuzz. You are one of the reliable car engineer. You also assist pple with problem on car which i was one of them. Thank you .....God Bless

8 Likes

Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
sheu01:

You have done a good job on this rebuilt cos i read d thread from the beginning to d end. God will continue to help you and take you to a greater height that u have never think. I learn a lot from you about car. Good job from Gazzuzz. You are one of the reliable car engineer. You also assist pple with problem on car which i was one of them. Thank you .....God Bless

Appreciate the kind words
Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by webguru(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Appreciate the kind words

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the entire thread.

Gazzuzz when make i come your workshop for some finetuning for my Honda City
Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
webguru:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the entire thread.

Gazzuzz when make i come your workshop for some finetuning for my Honda City

Sadly we discontinued support for the city. Not enough parts in the Nigerian market.
Re: Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
gazzuz:
Sadly aunty spambot was over active last night and My wicked boss has been making me work overtime for 2 days now. sad oya let's fire on.....

We stopped at see engine shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5505388_img20170614wa013_jpeg8faf138cb0766afcd7496212d474cb3c

It was a lovely sight to behold, No oil stains, aluminum was the colour of aluminum, bolts where all shiny, and catalyst what very intact and white.
Instantly I knew she was the one I was taking back to mama!

Usually I do a VIN check before I purchase an expensive engine that has its origin from USA or Canada, apart from the usual checks when buying an engine, a vin check can give you insight into what to expect. You can always find the vin tag on the engine or transmission, and it refers to the VIN for the Vehicle the engine/transmission came from

My Vin reports are usually done by the one and only Computerglobal his reports come in quick and are always accurate.

Examples Vin reports that discourage me from buying an engine.

* flood of any kind

* Fires affecting engine area (Fire might have been put out by water)

* multiple users with high mileage (over 300k) awon taxi drivers grin

* sever Front impact the clearly Damaged the engine/transmission frame, but you see a complete engine in the market shocked (awon boys have replaced all broken parts for you, unfortunately they do not always do a good job at that)

Etc.......

You can add yours... grin

Vinreports that give me joy.

* Low mileage rollovers

* Rear impact low mileage

* Minor front impact, engine Not disabled (low mileage)

* Hail damage (Thank you Baba God)

* Insurance Fraud (you will not understand why car was even listed as salvaged grin)

* Side impact low mileage

Etc.......

You can add yours......

More coming up, I do not want to write too much so aunty spambot will not wake up cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.