Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Property For Sale - Sell And Buy Property Online Free In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property For Sale - Sell And Buy Property Online Free In Nigeria (350 Views)

Buy property worth 6m with initial deposit of 1m and win free trip to Dubai / Guide On How To Buy Property [land Or House] In Nigeria / Are U Selling Property Online Without A Website ? Wrong Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale - Sell And Buy Property Online Free In Nigeria by propertycheck: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2017
"I want to Sell my Property urgently online but I cannot find the best place to sell my properties".

This is what we usually get from customers who really want to sell their properties fast. People post land for sale, house for sale, home for sale, property for sale on any site they see just because they want to sell fast and get their money quickly.

We will always advise people to be aware of sites asking them to pay a fee before their properties can be listed on their sites. Some will ask you to pay to be listed on featured list. The only site that will not ask you to pay anything, yet allows you to post an unlimited number of properties for FREE and for a lifetime is https://propertycheck.ng. It is the Nigeria's number 1 Real Estate and Property Rental Portal.

It is high time you started selling your properties fast without delay. Just upload, give details of your property, contact details and you are up immediately. They will not hide your contact details like phone number and email from customers.

See some of the properties listed on their site for FREE by clicking --> https://propertycheck.ng/property-search/?

(1) (Reply)

If I Were You I Will Not Sleep Until I Buy This Land / Property For Sale In Lekki Right, VGC, Osapa, (Oil tank farm in Ondo State) / A Plot (50X100) Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.