Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bolanle Olukanni Shares How She Went From A Size 14 To Size 8 Without Working Ou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Olukanni Shares How She Went From A Size 14 To Size 8 Without Working Ou (1066 Views)

Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle Olukanni Shares How She Went From A Size 14 To Size 8 Without Working Ou by Beabeth(f): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Working out is not a joke for the faint-hearted, Bolanle Olukanni says as she shares her weight loss journey. In a new vlog she just launched, Bolanle explained how she went from a 12/14 to an 8/10 without working out.

She explained that she changed her eating habits and that led to her losing weight. She shares a few tips on how one can lose waiting without going to the gym.

She Said,

I cut out sugar: Specifically processed sugar. You have to cut out sugar if you want to lose weight. Sugar, when it’s consumed too much, it turns to fat. So, if you’re not working out like I did, cut it out completely. This means no cake, no sweets, no tom tom, and no honey. Honey is going to turn into fat. If you’re trying to lose weight, you cannot swap sugar for honey.
I reduced my carbohydrates: You cannot cut out carbohydrate from your long-term eating plan. The reason is, when you are working out, you need to be consuming as little calories as possible. So, no rice, no yam, no swallow.

So, if you want to lose weight without working out, you should have a bowl of oatmeal or Quaker oats in the morning. You can have oatmeal with a boiled egg but no honey.

For lunch, you can have moi moi. Moi moi has enough carbohydrates, it has protein and it has little calories. Moi moi is a really good way to portion control and to control what it is that you’re eating.

You should also be careful on the fruits: I know smoothies sound like they are healthy. Some smoothies are not healthy. People use yogurt to make smoothies, but its fine if you’re living a healthy lifestyle and you’re working out. But if you are trying to lose weight without working out, I would advise that you use smoothies that are vegetable-based than sugar-based. Fruits are good for you but you can have a bit more fruits then you are supposed to that your body will not process it in a good way and it will turn to fat.

For snacks: I’ll recommend vegetable also. Having carrots, cucumber, you can also eat red pepper if you can. It’s a bit weird but it works. The whole point of eating these vegetables is that they have the right amount of fiber.

For dinner: Just have another wrap of Moi Moi. If you cannot eat it again, you can make pepper soup but you have to make it in a way that is really healthy.

You have to be careful with what you eat because you are not working out. Weight loss is basically, you need to be burning more calories than you are consuming.

Watch the full video here: http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/06/bolanle-olukanni-shares-how-she-went.html

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Shares How She Went From A Size 14 To Size 8 Without Working Ou by Came: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
The summary is self discipline, to comot eyes for better food them, and start to dey chop leaves like goat... Hmmmmm....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2face, Juliet Ibrahim And Gordons Pictured At Glo Free Data Day / Nollywood Actor IK Ogbonna Gets Pampered With Kisses [PICS] / So Funny !!! See How A Guy Eat A Food With Love Portion Meant For Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.