Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death (34306 Views)

Can A Person Contract Corona Virus Two Or More Times? / Sitting Too Much? You Risk Dying Early / Why Regular Eating Of Fried Potatoes May Lead To Death (reson Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Ofemmanu1: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fries potatoes?! What nonsense..
I don't eat such, i eat Amala, Ewedu, Oil and Pepper.

I am a superstar from Afonja land.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Kamxin(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Slimszy: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
AndreizMendez:
Why do u want to spoil Mama Onyinye business na??

Uniabuja?
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Kamxin(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ijaya123:
From the comments I read, lots of Nigerian youth are unashamedly displaying arrogance of ignorance.

The future is indeed bleak for this country.

SECONDED
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by mamatayour(f): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
newlander:

the Lord will satisfy me with long life and show me His salvation grin grin
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by bamdly(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
ahhhhhh
me dat i always eat it most every day
omo i go stop am
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by newlander: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamatayour:
the Lord will satisfy me with long life and show me His salvation grin grin

AMEN

but Noah still died after 950 years grin grin grin
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by donqx: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
ha
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Kamxin(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why would people who have no business with biology make most noise when Biology related topics are mentioned?
I thought they were told that in science you can only disprove with facts and figures?
Keep on making research with mouth.
That's why we have MOUTH-expectancy while they have LIFE-expectancy.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Guyman02: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Another Fake news. Abeg chop anything wey hungry you jare, we don taya for eat wheat today, tomorrow another group will say wheat contains gluten and is bad for health.

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by abbeyty(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
say that to those that cant do without fish and chips
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by encryptjay(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Forget what these guys are spewing. The tolerance rate of our bodies defers from theirs.
We know how delicate their bodies are.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by mamatayour(f): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
newlander:

AMEN

but Noah still died after 950 years grin grin grin
950 years don over pass long life now
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Akomah: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
ALL THESE NUTRITIONIST ARE VERY WICKED SATANISTS. THEY CONJURE ONE FORM OF LIE OR THE OTHER JUST TO DEFRAUD US. THIS IS NOTHING BUT NONE-SENSETICAL PIECE OF RIDICULOUS RUBBISH FROM THE PIT OF HELL. POTATO IS HIGHLY GOOD AND NUTRITIOUS TO THE BODY.

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by chisomdestiny: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
I ate it last night embarassed
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Akomah: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
please eat potatoes. fry it, boil it, roast it,do porridge of it, make it into potato chips,any method you choose,just enjoy your highly nutritious potato and forget these Satanists and nutritionist demoniacs

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by phintohlar(f): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
EROMS38:
Dis is serious.
eleyi gidi gaan

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by phintohlar(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
But we can eat roasted 1 twice a week sha with Utazi & fried pepper?
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by ikeepitreal(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
According to another recent study, drinking beer, eating fried chicken,eating rice, beans,yam,eggs,fish and meat, drinking wine coffee, tea, mineral water and orange juice can lead to risks of an early death..
According to another study, too much studying can kill one at an early age!
The newest study confirmed say that even breathing too much can kill you earlier.. Tf? These guys are all mad!!
lemme go and fry potatoes..

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by judgedredd22(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
mirabel001:
really?....those killed by bh...what did they eat?

forget these people with their potato talk...

na your fine face i dey look joor! grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by iammolise(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
POOPOO!!!!!... Lies that raises the dead.
I've dinner on fried potatoes consecutively for more than a forth night and yet am as sounds as a million bucks.
IF i hear u say fried potatoes causes early death again!!!
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by muredo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Liar,go to Kenya, potatoes is one of their main food,they live long like Methuselah
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by wirinet(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
If this is true then most British citizens would not live to be 40. The English eat Fish 'n' Chips practically everyday. When i was in London, i eat fries (deep fried potato chips) every day. I should be dead by now
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by CarterKim(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
This people can lie

Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by stasius: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kitikpa ga agbagbu mmadu now.

Nonsense!
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by thunderbabs: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Warris diz na? Why potatoes? Na only potatoes ur sample eat all deir lives ni?

Dey no dey drink flouride treated water, eat spaghetti five tyms a week, have sex 10 tyms a week, drink decaffeinated/caffeinated coffee, eat canned food abi wht kinda research report b diz na? shocked

No b scientists tlk say mk we dey eat potatoes coz its a source of fibre and also has some minerals good for d body and more nutritious, irish potatoes.

Nonsense....i go dey tk agbo after eatin potatoes cheesy
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by godwinstringed1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
https://godwinzsite./2017/06/16/see-these-5-simplest-remedies-for-your-stubborn-pimples/

*See these 5 Simplest home cure for your stubborn Pimples*

See these
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by omaigala12(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dis people av. Not serious Rara
I don't play with my fried denkenli
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Malakh: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
it might be true because lately i've been eating a lot of fries from Burger King/Checkers and my heart feels funny, everything we eat can kill us,this is why Hamashiac said if "we" eat anything poison it wont harm us.simply because Most High said we would eat defiled bread/foods among the Gentiles in Ezekiel.
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by McDee01(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please stop all the blabbing and Just tell the world that you are feeding us with genetically modified foods of which when fried can lead to serious health conditions, Simple!!!
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by Gibblinks(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
ahahahahahahaha ;Dahahahahahahaha
Is dis a joke or what??
I dan dey eat iya Basira fried potato for years now n i still stand gidigba.......mtcheeeeeew
Re: If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death by MadrasaMuhammad: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
i noticed fried potato causes total decline in health when i started eating it last 2 years. no one thought me before i stopped it. I used to complain it was too sweet and making me feel somehow then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Mutant Form Of COVID-19 Discovered In Nigeria - Africa CDC / Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) / 10 Habits That Cause Body Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.